EG7
    EG7 is offline New Member

Testicular Atrophy

Hi guys,

Currently running my first cycle of test/dbol . Looks like this:

First 5 weeks: 40mg D-bol a day
    10 weeks: 500mg Test Enth a week
    2 weeks after last jab: 20mg nolvadex per day for 2 weeks

I'm just wondering, obviously you expect your testicles to shrink and become tighter during the cycle. However I'm now 5 weeks in and there's barely any difference. On top of this rather than becoming tighter if anything they're hanging slightly lower than usual.

The gear I've got is definitely genuine (cidoteston) and the gains I've had so far have been awesome. Just wondering though, does this mean that my natty test production hasn't been shutdown very hard, or is it just a case that some people aren't prone to testicular shrinkage?

Cheers

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Just because they dont shrink much dosent mean you are not shut down. My first cycle was dbol and cyp , my nuts never really shrank and if they did it was so little that i didnt notice. So yes some are not prone to it imo. You may want a more aggresive pct than you have laid out, nolva is effective however you should add clomid and run it 4 weeks minimum or until your libido returns.

EG7
    EG7 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply mate, the odd thing is I haven't really noticed ANY difference in any thing except for weight gain. I've had no acne, no noticeable change in sex drive, no change in mood, in fact no side effects whatsoever except for the weight gain.
    Was thinking about running some clomid but I'm a bit paranoid after reading about studies into the side effects like sight damage etc.

super-pump is offline Junior Member
    first, i think 40 mg/day of dbol is a little high for your first cycle. you can get maximum gains from as little as 15 mg/day when it's your first time using gear. i'd go with 25mg/day. also, definitely agree with the more agressive PCT idea...novaldex alone at that dosage may be fine but it's always better to be safe than sorry. as for the testicular shrinkage, no it is not a case of some people being more prone than others...steroids cause shutdown of natty test production, which in turn causes testicular shrinkage...you may not notice any in your first 1 or 2 cycles but it is bound to happen at some point. HCG is a great way to combat it.

super-pump is offline Junior Member
    also, have you thought about using an anti-e while on cycle? never a bad idea to at least have one on hand just in case.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Not everybody experiences atrophy.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Your leydig cells are still shrunk. They make up only 10% of your testicles. For some of us, when the leydig cells shrink, it manifests in physical shrinkage of the whole sack, some donīt.
    So, just because your sack is not shrunk, your leydig cells are. Meaning, going with the wait and see approach is a bad idea.
    Get on HCG immediately, 250iu twice week.
    Also a low dose AI, Aromasin 10mg EOD.

PCT is weak. You "need" 4 weeks of 2 SERMS. Works better due to what they call primary and secondary stimulation. A great combo is Tamoxifene/Toremifene.

Thread Information