Thread: Posting aas

azizi123 is offline Banned

Posting aas

Hi,

Picked up my test e last night to find out it's from Iran, now.... I'm half Iranian and obviously have many relatives in Iran and know that I paid just over 10 times the price for 10 ml... So when u consider I bought 30 ml this adds up to quite a lot...

Can they post aas to me? What wud happen if this gets intersepted?

Flacco is offline Member
    From Iran... I don't think it'd be the smartest idea, depending on which country they are shipping it to. I'd imagine that the possability of mail getting checked from a country like Iran is pretty good. You'd be better off sending it to a different country first. And have someone repackage it and send it out again. Honestly... Its probably not worth the effort.

Guess ur prob right... When ur talking a packet of fags is worth more in England than 10ml there tho it's a very tempting idea to make some pennies

Flacco is offline Member
    If you live in the UK... I know there are laws that permit posession for personal use. I don't know the details or laws on importing them though. Ask some people from the UK on here about personal posession/consumption/ and importation laws for the UK.

tmtulcs is offline Junior Member
    Just ship enough for one cycle, registered mail. If it gets caught you will get a letter saying customs has it. Just throw the letter away, but if it comes through you got a solid source you can trust. There is always a risk, but at 10x price, I would take it. I don't see how it could be worst than Pakastin and that is a common place for sources.
    You got 10ml vials from Iran? I have not seen those. I have always heard good things about Iran AAS (the two I know of and only one make Test E). One of the "suppliers" at our gym was importing these and everybody was happy with them.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Who cares if it gets intercepted? Why the hell would you be willing to pay 10x the normal price to begin with?

Cheers guys, it's not a straight 10ml, it come in 1ml amps but 10 amps per box.

I paid 10x the Iranian price, not 10x the English price... Even tho I have mine now think I'm gonna try it :-)

Cheers guys

Thread Information