Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: first cycle

  1. #1
    bv1001 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4

    first cycle

    Hey guys, Iím about to do my first steroid cycle( bulking cycle, using Deca Nor 50 and D bol from legealsteroids.com), however, im not sure of the daily doses of those. Moreover, im planning to do a cutting cycle after finishing this cycle ( after 8 weeks), what are ur recommendation. And is it important to do a post cycle therapy after finishing the cutting cycle. Im 19 years old, 165 lb, daily calorie intake: between 2500-3000.

  2. #2
    BSchmidt350z is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    24
    19 - too young
    165 - WAY to light, unless ur like 5'1"

  3. #3
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by bv1001 View Post
    Hey guys, I’m about to do my first steroid cycle( bulking cycle, using Deca Nor 50 and D bol from legealsteroids.com), however, im not sure of the daily doses of those. Moreover, im planning to do a cutting cycle after finishing this cycle ( after 8 weeks), what are ur recommendation. And is it important to do a post cycle therapy after finishing the cutting cycle. Im 19 years old, 165 lb, daily calorie intake: between 2500-3000.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but those are not steroids , they are nothing more than a supplement designed to fool people and take they're money which would be better spent on food.

  4. #4
    FeelLegit is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by bv1001 View Post
    Hey guys, I’m about to do my first steroid cycle( bulking cycle, using Deca Nor 50 and D bol from legealsteroids.com), however, im not sure of the daily doses of those. Moreover, im planning to do a cutting cycle after finishing this cycle ( after 8 weeks), what are ur recommendation. And is it important to do a post cycle therapy after finishing the cutting cycle. Im 19 years old, 165 lb, daily calorie intake: between 2500-3000.
    Dude read the Rules you are not allowed to post Name Sites...

  5. #5
    38jumper38's Avatar
    38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Fl
    Posts
    1,778
    buy food, not steroids .
    Post your diet so we have an idea what you eating and not eating

  6. #6
    cyounger100's Avatar
    cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble but those are not steroids, they are nothing more than a supplement designed to fool people and take they're money which would be better spent on food.
    this is very true if only some of my friends fcking knew this it would save them alot of money got friends that take that garbage and it doesnt do nothing for them

  7. #7
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,886
    You are so not ready to be cycling anything.

  8. #8
    bv1001 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4
    so, where the real steroids could be found??

  9. #9
    38jumper38's Avatar
    38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Fl
    Posts
    1,778
    at the doctor's office. Need a prescription to buy it, all you see online is fake, don't wast your money.

  10. #10
    bv1001 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4
    and how can I trick my doctor to get the steroids ?

  11. #11
    38jumper38's Avatar
    38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Fl
    Posts
    1,778
    you need a blood work, ask for it, after the blood work he will tell you how much you need.

  12. #12
    Eazy20's Avatar
    Eazy20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by bv1001 View Post
    so, where the real steroids could be found??
    www.GetInTheFvckinGymAndEat.com

  13. #13
    Flacco's Avatar
    Flacco is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phuket Thailand/Brooklyn
    Posts
    855
    ^^^^ Hahahahaha

  14. #14
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,886
    Quote Originally Posted by bv1001 View Post
    so, where the real steroids could be found??
    No source asking.

  15. #15
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,886
    Quote Originally Posted by bv1001 View Post
    and how can I trick my doctor to get the steroids?
    You really have no idea what you are doing do you?

  16. #16
    groundfighter1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    64
    ha ha ha ha ha..... classic!

  17. #17
    iGoHard508's Avatar
    iGoHard508 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    86
    This is great

  18. #18
    musclesallihaveleft is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5
    i am new to the forum and dont know
    how to do certain things such as pm someone
    help appreciated

  19. #19
    dirtysouth's Avatar
    dirtysouth is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    238
    Bro there are plenty of places online to get the juice, Ive been buying from this particular website for a year now. 100% real stuff with great results(you just have to look for the right ones that arent gonna scam you, don't let anyone tell you you cant buy them offline.

  20. #20
    dirtysouth's Avatar
    dirtysouth is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    238
    obvioulsy you are going to do them anyways no matter what anybody says. Ive seen it time and time again.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •