thehog is offline New Member

Bad SD, need help/advice asap!!

So I went to my local supplement store to see what was in stock. He hyped up this preworkout product named SuperBlast by Rock Solid Innovations. I was under the impression it was like a SP250 or a Jacked. He gives me a few samples and I like the stuff so I buy me a bottle.

I was on it for a 2 days and noticed some shrinkage (testicles) and i got really sick (flu like). I did some research and it turns out this product has 10mg of Superdrol and is mixed with a preworkout supplement similar to Jacked.

I did some research and noticed shrinkage could be one of the side effects. Well I got scared and decided to stop taking the stuff. Also, I dont want to have to do a PCT once I'm done taking the SD.

The past 2 weeks Ive took the product a total of 7 times, today was the 4th day in a row.

My question is since Im not gonna take the SD anymore, do I have to run a PCT? I bought some ZMA today and I am gonna start taking it tonight. No other side effects other then the shrinkage, but that is what im worried about. Do they just go back to normal after a few days? The guy at the store said 10mg of SD is not sufficient enough to cause any side effects nor do I need to take a PCT.

Help me out here fellas, I have a date this weekend!!!

Bump..

dosXX is offline Member
    I'm not too familiar with that product however if what you're saying is true about the SD then I would stop immediately and play it safe and get some clomid/nolva combo at AR-R . Just click the top banner

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Unfortunately for you, only 20 mg of Methyldrostanolone are enough to shut down one's HPTA and give to the user side effects. I remember when EAS was selling it in the USA in 2005.

In your case, you took the half of it but I still would get a proper blood work panel before deciding what PCT could fit you better.

I decided to take CELs PCT assist for a week and some ZMA at night...what do u guys think??
    My buddy had the leftover PCT so I already took 1 serving. Any info/advice is good right now, please contribute

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    PCT assist is not a PCT. It's just a natty test booster.

Honestly, I doubt you're very suppressed from a handful of small doses, but you could always take 20mg of Nolva for a few weeks to be on the safe side.

iGoHard508 is offline Junior Member
    No one gave you advice on the five other forums you posted this on?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You stalking this guy? lol

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP, odds are your HPTA is suppressed. How suppressed? I wouldn't know I would stay on this stuff though until you can get some nolvadex from the AR-R sponsor on this site. You're just lucky they ship really fast. By the way, I thought the FDA made it so they couldn't sell SD as a supplement anymore? and at 10mg a day, it's pretty much uselessly dosed.

Thread Information