yellowcabs is offline New Member

What steroids do professional athletes use?

I'm in the middle of my second cycle now, I'v done test prop, sustoject 250, and dbol . I honestly feel that my energy level and strength is much better off cycle. I can't play bball for long before I am completely winded, when usually I have great stamina. What are pro athletes using that increases stamina and strength?

Maybe it's just that I'm using crappy steroids , but if that was the case I wouldn't be gaining so much weight, right? I mentioned this in another thread, but my strength and overall sense of well being was much better with Epistane than it has been with the test and dbol.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    If you're strength alone is better off cycle...that should tell you that you got bunk s*it...Never mind the fact that none of those compounds should affect endurance, but if you're on AAS your strength should be going up....not down....

To answer your question, lots are on growth hormones because they're pretty much undetectable

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    weight is probaly water, and AAS are most likely bunk.

what are your stats mate? include cycle history

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Well, what is the test of stregth we are refering too? Playing bball is hardly a good measure of stregth. Do you train heavy? My endurance always goes down on any anabolic I use, especially orals because of muscle pumps and side effects etc.

There is just not enough info to even make an intelligent comment or guess really. BTW a rapid gain in weight will obviously neg effect your endurance.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Well, what is the test of stregth we are refering too? Playing bball is hardly a good measure of stregth. Do you train heavy? My endurance always goes down on any anabolic I use, especially orals because of muscle pumps and side effects etc.

There is just not enough info to even make an intelligent comment or guess really. BTW a rapid gain in weight will obviously neg effect your endurance.
    Exactly, water retention is as good as being fat.

OP you could be in a fase of where gear is making you lethargic, it does it from time to time. Also what kind of shape were you in before you went on, did you prime, is your BF low, diet dialed in? These and many other factors will determine how you "feel" while on cycle.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    1) many compounds can cause lethargy, especially orals.
    2) Dbol lowers cellular respiration and hurts your endurance (probably by throwing off your electolytes).
    3) the added weight certainly isn't helping.

Bulking drugs are not good for sports.

Here are my stats:

• Weight/height
    195 lbs. 6'2" (I weighed in at 204 the other day)
    • AAS experience (have you used AAS before, what doses, results?)
    have two bottles of Epistane, and one bottle of test prop by this same company (right now I'm on sustoject 250 and dbol )
    • Goals (what are you trying to achieve with AAS?)
    Put on muscle mass, keep body fat low
    • BF%
    about 9%
    • Diet
    Healthy, heavy on protein, good mix of fats and carbs too
    • Work out schedule
    Usually 6 days a week; split -back/biceps: chest/triceps: legs: shoulders

I'm getting another bottle of test prop from a different source I'm looking forward to seeing if I feel any different with it compared to what I'm on now.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post

Yes I train heavy, I took a 25mg dbol before basketball the other day, I was sucking for air and my feet/calves were killing me (pump? I'm guessing) getting pumps like this would mean the gear is ok right?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowcabs View Post
    Yes I train heavy, I took a 25mg dbol before basketball the other day, I was sucking for air and my feet/calves were killing me (pump? I'm guessing) getting pumps like this would mean the gear is ok right?
    Yes, and btw dbol would prolly be the worst thing to take for bball for the reasons you said lol test should be OK

Thread Information