nguadagno is offline Associate Member

Should HCG Be Used During First Cycle?

im not planning on doing any cycles anytime soon, im just doing all my research now so when i get to that age, i am very knowledgeable about it and don't need any outside help, and am prepared for the worst

On a first cycle, which would normally, from what i hear, consists of Test E and D-bol, would a person use HCG ? because ive read that if you are prone to gyno it will make it worse because it can raise estrogen levels, is it adviced for first timers considering they do not know whether they are prone to gyno or not?

If this is your first cycle, drop the dbol . Just do a straight Test E cycle for 12 weeks. rest 21 days then PCT.

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    no im not planning on cycling right now, i know im too young, and im gonna wait for some strong natural gains first with a good diet (although ive made some really good ones already) i just was wondering this when i was reading up on it because im trying to learn everything about all this first way before i do it, so when i do end up doing it, i know what im doing 100%

Thread Information