nguadagno is offline Associate Member

Should HCG Be Used During First Cycle?

im not planning on doing any cycles anytime soon, im just doing all my research now so when i get to that age, i am very knowledgeable about it and don't need any outside help, and am prepared for the worst

On a first cycle, which would normally, from what i hear, consists of Test E and D-bol or Deca , would a person use HCG ? because ive read that if you are prone to gyno it will make it worse because it can raise estrogen levels, is it advised for first timers considering they do not know whether they are prone to gyno or not?
    Last edited by nguadagno; 03-12-2011 at 08:15 PM. Reason: grammar

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are 19 so no need to plan that far ahead.

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    im just asking im sure other people have this same question

besides, everyone always say do your research do your research and shit, and now that im doing it im getting told to stop, maybe i should just be a jackass and jump into a cycle at 19, no, thats not what im gonna do, im doing this the smart way by asking questions

if i wanted to cycle i could of easily by now, i think people underestimate how readily available steroids are in highschool, but ive chosen not to and im on here because i want to get my diet straightened out and understand these ideas

Thread Information