rik3gs is offline New Member

conservation deca inside a syringe?? heeeeelp

Hello everyone, I'm about to start a cycle of substance that will use there is deca durabolin , I found the only doses that are 200-mg vials, my question is this: I have to do 50mg 2 times a week, can i divide the contents of one vial in 3 or 4 syringes for use when needed?

sorry for my english im european, please help me guys
    Last edited by rik3gs; 03-12-2011 at 03:24 PM.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    stats please

iGoHard508 is offline Junior Member
    100mgs seems like a really low dose per week. You can order sealed sterile 10ml vials online for around 2$. i suppose you could just store it in that instead. order a filter and some 18g needles as well. You can search around and find more info on how to do this.

tmtulcs is offline Junior Member
    You are going to get shut down, so might as well move to 200mg pw and do 1 injection per week. It is very long acting, so blood levels should stay pretty stable.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rik3gs View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm about to start a cycle of substance that will use there is deca durabolin , I found the only doses that are 200-mg vials, my question is this: I have to do 50mg 2 times a week, can i divide the contents of one vial in 3 or 4 syringes for use when needed?

sorry for my english im european, please help me guys
    You need to read the vial it's dosed at 200mg per milliliter and is probably 10 milliliter vials making a total of 2000 mgs
    Doesn't sound like your ready to use steroids , deca by itself is a bad cycle and could cause you more problems then it's worth.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    maybe he's confused and has an a 1ml amp.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    I'm confused because I have no idea what he's trying to ask

**Edit** Scratch that, he's talking about pre-loading syringes....I wouldn't recommend it...I'm a freak about sterility and once it's out of the vial and you take a needle/syringe out of their sterile packaging, it's open season

iGoHard508 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Ya that's what I figured he meant. That's why I said he should transfer it through a filter into a sterile 10ml vial if theres no changing his mind about doing 50mgs at a time. That doesn't really make sense to me though. Should just do the 200mg and add some test in there for sure

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    but everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that his cycle is Deca ...

Every hear of Deca Dick? Google it. If you dont mind having a limp useless noddle hanging between your legs that is only good for peeing through then continued as planned.

Otherwise if it is even a little bit important for you to be able to get a hard-on/erection then stop, listen and learn. Start reading about what Deca is and how it will effect you.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    but everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that his cycle is Deca ...

Every hear of Deca Dick? Google it. If you dont mind having a limp useless noddle hanging between your legs that is only good for peeing through then continued as planned.

Otherwise if it is even a little bit important for you to be able to get a hard-on/erection then stop, listen and learn. Start reading about what Deca is and how it will effect you.
    He might be that same dude looking to kill his sex-drive completely.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP Don't do deca without a long estered Testosterone . and on top of that, doing that little of a dosage, is a waste of gear. I suggest you do a bit more research.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Deca is evil in my opinion. Plus you should wait about 6 years. At 21 you will only hurt yourself especially since you don't really know what you are doing to begin with.

Thread Information