lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

How do you know when spring break is just around the corner?

More idiots than usual start to invade the Q&A forum with 1st and 2nd post asking for sources.
    What the best ORALS are because they are afraid of needles?
    What a good beginner stack is for a 20 yr old 5' 10" 155 lbs hard gainer would be?
    Why it's a bad idea for a 19 yr old to take AAS when they KNOW they have stopped growing since 15 and that they are the exception to the rule.
    That they just took their first injection and how soon (how many hours) until they will see results.
    Why does it hurt the next day after they pushed 2cc of oil/gear into their a$$ in 1.5 seconds?
    What does PCT mean?

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Beautifully said....sad thing is it's the truth

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    and my favorite

"I have a buddy/friends that are taking gear and he wants to know what is the best stack?"

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    So freaking true.

DeniZen is offline Associate Member
    I'm 17 years old been training 12 years, 25% BF need advice on Anavar Only cycle

Quote Originally Posted by DeniZen View Post
    I'm 17 years old been training 12 years, 25% BF need advice on Anavar Only cycle
    I think you mean a Deca /Tren /Dbol cycle front loading with Winny tapering the cycle up throughout and using a OTC PCT from GNC.

iGoHard508 is offline Junior Member
    hahahaha. Is nolvadeXT from gaspari good enuf?

A little extra Vit C and E should do the trick. Although you may need a prescription for Vitamin V soon.

Now if you really do it right you can cause high enough levels of prolactin or progesterone, to cause breast development and lactation. Wouldn't that be fun, lactating man boobs. Just what every 19 yr old wants while walking around shirtless on the beach during spring break.

iGoHard508 is offline Junior Member
    Ya then you get definitely get a job babysitting. Advertise that your an expert breast feeder as well

tmtulcs is offline Junior Member
    OMG! That made my morning. Had two 16 - 20 year old kids (that age group all looks the same to me anymore) going around the gym yesterday fishing for AAS. I tried to tell them it was a devastating idea and they need to read about the damage that could happen to them and the lifetime of a limp dick. "Oh no, we are not looking for steroids . Just asking questions because we know it is a bad idea." Sad part is they will find somebody to sell them something, might be fake, but something.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    My favorite is "My diets good i eat a lot of vegetables, and always get the diet coke with my value meal, I eat 3 meals a day I'm not gaining any muscle, thats why i need steroids "

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    My favorite is "My diets good i eat a lot of vegetables, and always get the diet coke with my value meal, I eat 3 meals a day I'm not gaining any muscle, thats why i need steroids "
    and then they continue

My question is would Tren and D-bol be a good stack for my first cycle cause I heard tren is a beast and dbol is what Arnold took.....

Eazy20 is offline Member
    "I'm taking Test E at 800mg/week and tren e at 600mg/week. I have Novedex-XT lined up for my PCT, is this enough?"

Eazy20 is offline Member
    My all time favorite that I saw around here was....(and i think most of you will remember this) "What steroid can I take to make me look like Ronnie from the jersey shore? That guy is jacked and ripped."

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    My all time favorite that I saw around here was....(and i think most of you will remember this) "What steroid can I take to make me look like Ronnie from the jersey shore? That guy is jacked and ripped."
    Are you kidding? Best post I ever saw was "Been taking Sust 250, but just got my ass kicked in a fight. I thought this stuff was supposed to help you fight better."

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    Are you kidding? Best post I ever saw was "Been taking Sust 250, but just got my ass kicked in a fight. I thought this stuff was supposed to help you fight better."

I remember that. The guy was like " i kept waiting for the steroids to kick in and i got my ass kicked"

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    ^^^^^LMFAO. really

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Thats funny! Who was he supposed to become, The Incredible Hunk? Was he telling the guy "Dont make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" lmao!!!

Keanu Reeves is offline Junior Member
    They need help not to be judged and ridiculed by most of the members here. Is that not what this website was made for? helping the uneducated? and giving them the right information... when you guys laugh at them and tell them there retards there going to go make the wrong decisions anyways because no one actually helped them just because most of you know what your doing doesn't mean you shouldn't help others everyone starts somewhere... how were you when you were young?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thank God no one helped me with steroids when I was too young. I agree that bashing a dumb ass to elevate ones self esteem is not a good thing, but making light of all the dumb ass posts collectively allows us to keep from getting totally discouraged by the great number of absurd threads so that we will be there to help someone who really needs it even though their question may be dumb.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jake armstrong View Post
    They need help not to be judged and ridiculed by most of the members here. Is that not what this website was made for? helping the uneducated? and giving them the right information... when you guys laugh at them and tell them there retards there going to go make the wrong decisions anyways because no one actually helped them just because most of you know what your doing doesn't mean you shouldn't help others everyone starts somewhere... how were you when you were young?
    happy spring break to you

Keanu Reeves is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    happy spring break to you
    Ignorant

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    I think more of the point is that every question that could possibly be asked has already been answered and beaten to death on this forum. It's one thing for someone to post up their history/stats and ask for opinions of those more experienced, it's another thing to ask dumb questions such as, "you think the huge guy behind the counter at GNC can hook me up with gear in the back?" I've been on this forum for more then 2 years lurking/reading and I'm still learning. Although I just signed up and posting recently, I'm already annoyed at how many "is a var only cycle good, what's the best cutting cycle" in a row there are.

I think more then 75% of people who post on here are just lazy, and if they are too lazy to do research then they shouldn't even be considering the use of gear... because in my opinion they are doing it all for the wrong reasons. And when they choose to do a cycle for 48 weeks of winny and tren , they come on here asking why their dick hasn't been hard and why their girlfriend left them for a scrawny kid.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    lol I agree this is hilarious, but I also agree with jake armstrong that they should be helped. It's too easy to ridicule clueless people so that's why everyone does it

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Help them? Practically all of them don't listen to any advice we give. Anything they don't want to hear, they ignore and go ahead and do what they want anyway. So what's the point? I'll make a deal with you, the second people start to listen to advice, I'll stop making fun of their stupidity.....maybe not completely...
    Last edited by Eazy20; 03-13-2011 at 02:41 PM.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Help them? Practically all of them don't listen to any advice we give. Anything they don't want to hear, they ignore and go ahead and do what they want anyway. So what's the point? I'll make a deal with you, the second people start to listen to advice, I'll stop making fun of their stupidity.....maybe not completely...
    true but you can't just generally assume they won't listen before even telling them what they are doing wrong. That just isn't fair

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Well I don't assume. Im very straight forward with my answers, but if you're an idiot I'm going to call you out on it

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you can tell these idiots all you want and try too help there are goin too run whatever half ass cycle they have planned out thats what being a hard headed teenager is.......

Blog Entries
    yup i agree. better still, just ban them, makes life easier

Blog Entries
    Ignorant
    child

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    hahahahaha yeah that was a clasic, about 1 1/2 years ago.

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    hey not all young guys are retarded, im 19 and im gonna wait til im atleast 19 and a half to start just kidding guys im not a dumbass

This is called Venting. When you see the same stupid questions 20x in one day day after day after day after month after year you need to vent once in a while. Most of us do try to help but we dont help by giving them advice on what to use until we know enough about them, experience and goals. Also as said above, you get a lot of dumb asses who just wont listen and at that point you just point out to them they are immature and an idiot and let them go their way.

I dont care how many times someone tells me it doesn't matter, they are going to do it anyways I will NOT give any different advice because I dont want to be involved in their poor decision making.

When I was young, I got lucky and made the right decision and didnt use. I ALMOST did. I had access. I had a buddy in school I use to train with, we had the same stats except I was a little bigger than him. He started using, I decided not to. He gained some good size, got ripped, went on to with 1st place in our state for Teen BB and died 2 years later when his kidneys shut down due to overload. This was back in the early 80s. No such thing as PCT and I have no idea what or how much he was using.

As said, if someone wont listen to me/us saying DONT do it and decides to do it anyways it wont be with any of my advice.

Quote Originally Posted by nguadagno View Post
    hey not all young guys are retarded, im 19 and im gonna wait til im atleast 19 and a half to start just kidding guys im not a dumbass
    Good, then you are a smartass. I always say it's better to be a smartass than a dumbass. LOL

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    yeah, i mean im gonna be completely honest with you guys, im probably not gonna wait til im 25 like the recommended dose is, but no way anytime earlier than 21, not a chance in hell

Thread Information