Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dru23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
    Just go buy some Bronkaid. It's behind the counter at any pharmacy. They'll ask for your ID so they can track how much you're buying in a month. Don't worry, they'll allow enough for your 3x a day EC stack.
    i appreciate this, i actually had no idea. what exactly is bronkaid?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    bronkaid is basically ephedrine and an expectorant that i can't remmeber the name of. Sold as a bronchial diolater, which is the only way ephedrine is allowed to be marketed. They track how much you buy because of ephedrine being used to make crystal meth, but they're looking for lots of purchases so you'll be fine

dru23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    bronkaid is basically ephedrine and an expectorant that i can't remmeber the name of. Sold as a bronchial diolater, which is the only way ephedrine is allowed to be marketed. They track how much you buy because of ephedrine being used to make crystal meth, but they're looking for lots of purchases so you'll be fine
    awesome, guess i could have figured out it was a bronchial diolater by the name, lol. how much would i need? like how much ephedrine is in it? i appreciate it.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dru23 View Post
    awesome, guess i could have figured out it was a bronchial diolater by the name, lol. how much would i need? like how much ephedrine is in it? i appreciate it.
    Just bought some yesterday. You get a box of 60 capsules, each capsule containing 25mg Ephedrine...so if you run the ECA stack twice per day the ephedrine will last you 30 days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information