Thread: !!!!help!!!!

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member

!!!!help!!!!

Ran a cycle of HDROL at the end of a low dosed cycle of test E, it was bunk gear and i dont think i was in taking more then 200mg per week.

Any way Ive ran almost a full bottle of Tamox from AR-R along with some OCT test boosters, and my nuts are still shrunk...wtf?

I plan on getting blood work done about a week after my pct ends? or like a few days?

Any thoughts?

If i take some trib they get big for like 3 hours then go back..... dosent make sense

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Clomid.

Dosent clomid basically have the same effect just you need a higher dose then Tamox

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    Dosent clomid basically have the same effect just you need a higher dose then Tamox
    It's debateable....Some people think that Nolva is used for blocking the estrogen and clomid for jumpstarting HPTA, others think they both do the exact same thing, but you need to take more of the clomid to do so...I've seen both sides of the argument, but if one isn't working, might as well throw in the other to see if it helps. Otherwise you could always get HCG

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I'd definitley get some HCG . My nuts seem to come back without it though. You need to wait a couple weeks after PCT for your bloodwork to get a more acurate assessment

Ok well by the time I get some clomid I will be out of nolvadex so then i will just be taking clomid, or do i have to order both?
    I also read that Clomid can cause vision problems which im not to excited about along with lowering IGF??
    I have HCG right now, but every one tells me not to use it in PCT...

clomid doesn't cause any vision issues for me at 100mg/day or less
    I'd run both nolva at 20mg and clomid at 50mg ED for at least another 3 or four weeks.

ok putting my PCT at like 8 weeks long?

what about emo problems? I think i have gotten a little from the Nolva?

IGF?

And litterally every time im on here I get a different opiion on HCG , I have 5000iu's right now should I shoot it or what?

HCG is better used on cycle to prevent atrophy, I'd hold on to it till you finish PCT, if you're nuts aren't back by then then use the HCG.
    Unless you're pretty experienced and know from experience that your body will recover with just one SERM its always a good idea to use a combination, or at least have a 2nd one on hand. PM swifto, he can probably give you more sound advice than I (or most anyone) here can on PCT

I used it on cycle, didnt seem to do much.

If im going to use it shouldnt i use it while i still have a little nolva to use, since the HCG is up my estrogen?

Thread Information