johnjohny is offline Associate Member

I think I might be infected

Hey I know I wrote about injecting my calfs and them hurting
    But I the left one stop hurting but the right ones been excruciating
    I couldn't walk on it without massive pain it was hot to the touch swollen and I was sick now it's Sunday I feel a ton better but it's still swollen and hard to walk on and red and warm to touch
    What's going on what did I do to myself I shot up both calfs the same and only one hurts now I'm worried about it alot
    And is there anything I can do to help

Oh and it's still as hard as a rock and I'm all limping on it

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    are you runnng a fever?

has it developed a red ring around the area?

What about a lump, any strange lumps in the muscle?

Are you injecting calves because you think it will make them grow?

You probably don't wanna hear this but if you really think is infected you need to see a doc. You could always use a large guage needle like an 18g (yes its gonna hurt like hell) go into the lump and aspirate and see what comes out. But even if you don't get anything that way u still could have an infection. So best thing to do, see a doc

biobest692 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by biobest692; 11-26-2021 at 02:09 PM.

No red ring no lump and no longer sick it was real bad Friday was better Saturday and I feel alot better today I'm just trying to figure out why it happened the gears g2g I think I just hit the sweet spot no lump just the calf is tight and swollen I could have pulled a muscle too idk

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Don't inject into your calves. Period.

Oh believe me I'll never do that again ever just wanted to know why it was so inflamed

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohny View Post
    Hey I know I wrote about injecting my calfs and them hurting
    But I the left one stop hurting but the right ones been excruciating
    I couldn't walk on it without massive pain it was hot to the touch swollen and I was sick now it's Sunday I feel a ton better but it's still swollen and hard to walk on and red and warm to touch
    What's going on what did I do to myself I shot up both calfs the same and only one hurts now I'm worried about it alot
    And is there anything I can do to help
    Calves are a spot I learned to NEVER inject into personally.
    It even tried slin pins with IGF1LR3 and the same thing,,,PAIN!

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I injected into my quad once and it swole up like crazy. Just pop in the glute

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    See a doctor bro

Chris J is offline Associate Member

infected

My very first pin ever was into my thigh. 1 inch needle which is standard. My thigh hurt like hell for severeal days and then started to swell and was hot to the touch as well. I went to my doctor and got some blood drawn and I definetly had an infection. My doctor said it is possible the needle went through the muscle at some point after I has aspirated. I did let go of the rig and it flopped around, which I would say caused the problem. Remember it was my first jab ever. I used the same gear in my glutes and had no problem. I do know is was painful and sucked trying to explain to others why I could barely walk for ten days. I was scared to go back in my right thigh but eventually needed a fresh and easy target. The problem has never happened again but it definetly sucked. Oral antibiotics cleared it up by the way. Good luck bro and keep it steady.

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    I see people saying "just use your glutes. I can only hit my right glute with any ease. After about twenty jabs in my right glute it started forming scar tissue and still had small knots from previous shots. Thats why I had to move onto other areas. I then used both shoulders, and thighs once again out of necessity. Shoulerd can leave you sore for a couple of days. But with only one glute that I could effectively reach, I had to try other spots. Sure the glute is big but I am still amazed that people can get by just using glutes over and over and over to jab. I have not heard any positive news on using the calves on this site, so I will avoid that area. I guess I need to work on stretching so I can utilize both cheecks.

Thread Information