MrStudz is offline New Member

Advice for a fighter

Where im at:

32 yrs old, training and competing full time living in asia. Im 5'9 195, compete at 185lbs.

I run 5 km at the start of every workout, followed by two hours of high intensity, sparring, clinchwork, pad rounds and basic excersises..squats, pushups, situps etc. End of training is hill sprints followed by heavy bag drills, such as 500 knees, kicks etc.

training at 7 am and 5 pm 6 days a week, mon-sat

(i know i need more rest, but my trainers do not allow it and more days off is not an option if i want to keep sponsorship, i sleep as much as i can in the day between sessions or i die)

My diet is ok, but not exemplary, i try to eat alot of fresh natural food and limit carb intake at dinner. I usually have a bowl of quality muesli mixed with nonfat yogurt prior to every workout. Post workout i have a protien shake, fruit and vegetables. Snacks during the day i eat tuna in springwater and whole grain crackers (like 5 grain kavli). Usually have a decent lunch of steamed rice and chicken or soup with rice noodles. I usually let myself have one cheat day on my diet a week if im going nutz, not eating like a glutton but not restricting myself should i have a craving and no leftovers.

I am at the point in my traingin now where i cannot physically do anymore "on my own" i literally crawl out of the gym on my hands and knees everyday, my trainers dont look at the session as complete until i have been broken mentally and physically by the end, and without a doubt i feel i set an example to the other guys as far as work ethic is concerned and my trainers comment as much.

Up until this point ive never used any secret sauce, but alot of the guys im training with are right now and its really starting to get to me....the recovery alone is driving me nutz. Monday-Tues-Wed I can hang with em, we are neck and neck, but by thurs they are fresh as ever and ill have faded, getting my ass kicked.

They guys around my gym are claiming to take clenbuterol and stanozol, and besides being ripped the endurance factor is the number one thing i notice.

I am in pretty good shape, basically i have a solid "4 pack", just a very small belly, but for the past several month i havent had any fat loss whatsoever which im contributing to age more than anything.

The bottom line is this, im getting old, my joints require anti inflamitory and ice daily and i am having trouble keeping up as the week goes on,

Where im at i can buy almost any drug for cheap

steroids , hgh, whatever

I dont want any muscle mass gained, my weight cut is already hard enough, all i want is to get rid of the last bit of my belly, and have increased endurance and or recovery.

after researching for a awhile now

i was thinking of trying

anavar or stanozol
    eca or clen
    possibly hgh, i like what ive heard about the connective tissue factor of this drug for recovery and injury prevention.

i havent asked at the store if i can get letro or nolva yet but probly i can, ive never gone into the pharmacy and been told they DIDNT have something yet heh...

This is a big turning point for me, ive always prided myself on being a natural athlete, but like i said i cant get the last of my belly gone like when i was younger, and more than anything something for recovery would be a godsend.

Bottom line is i think i need a simple, effective leaning stack that can help with recovery and has minimal sides.

I do not need strength or mass, ive only faced one opponent ever who i would wager was stronger, but to be honest the day i fought him i felt like shit heh..so it might just have been an off day...

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...10-boxing-diet You say that you have joint pain then try Glucossamine Sulphate and fish oil,also you said you felt like Sh1t when you met your opponent the thread I have put up for you was info my son needed and it worked

iGoHard508 is offline Junior Member
    cheque drops before a fight

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man,

Sounds like your killing yourself. As for not being able to lose that last little belly I would bet that it's all diet related. For someone who works out as hard as you claim your diet would be the only reason your not losing weight.

If you are looking at orals only then I think that anavar would be the only way to go. Winny can be hard on the joints and that doesn't sound like something you need. I would say anavar for 8 weeks or so at about 60 mg a day. That should give you some nice strength gains and you would definitely drop some bf if your diet is on. The diet will make the most difference in your gains. Although anavar is mild I would still use milk thistle or liv52. Make sure you can get nova or clomid for your pct before you start. Don't want to find out after you start that you can't get it. You shOuld have everything you need before you start.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    You're possibly overtraining. Long workouts of 2 hours or more produce high levels of cortisol, which makes you more likely to hold on to your fat and break down muscle.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I'd go with HGH if I were you. It do everything your asking for.

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member
    HGH for sure bro just start small and read the HGH forums, lot of good stuff on here.

Flacco is offline Member
    Are you in Phuket?
    Working out the way you are, I doubt you'd find it easy to put on mass even if you wanted to.
    I would take advice from MMA dudes rather than Body Builders. Two different animals, Ya know? I am curious to learn what the Vets on here have to say. They know their shXt, and even if they don't fight, I myself would trust their advice.
    You said you don't want to put on any mass. You just want to rid yourself of excess fat. If these where my goals... My first thought would be a low cycle of testosterone . Testosterone increases mass+strength but also burns fat. You're probably burning so many cals a day that you wouldn't have to worry about putting on any weight. As most say... Test is the staple/base of any steroid cycle.
    I have no experience with HGH, I have read a word or two about it though. I think it could possibly be an option for your goals.
    Take my response with a grain of salt. I am not a Fighter, and definitly not a professional when it comes to steroids . I have fought, and I have a little experience with steroids, so I am really just entertaining myself by responding to you.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    test, and anavar are the two i'd reccomend for a boxer/mma fighter. Anavar has been used to heal cutaneous wounds, test is king of all AAS, Tbol would be another option, but it does interfere with blood clotting so if you got cut you'd have a harder time stopping the bleeding. EQ, would be an option for any athlete who needs to increase endurance since it raises your RBC.

I'm not a vet but know a little about AAS so there's my 2 cents

I have been a trainer for the last 17 years and about a year ago I started training MMA athletes. These guys are really intense. We do a very similar workout for our pro MMA guys. I recommend Anavar (60mg) for 8 weeks + 150mg/eod of Test Prop. Then wait 3 days then PCT. At 32 you'll find that HGH will also help. It helps in your recovery and injury recovery. 3iu/ed to 4iu/ed should be enough. You don't have to cycle HGH, just stay on it for as long as you want. Clen is also good. Do a 2 week on 2 weeks off cycle. Start from 40mcg and increase by 20mcg every other day until you find a dose your body will tolerate well. For most of my guys it's about 100mcg. Then taper back off to 40mcg by the end of week 2. Make sure you're taking your basic supplements and you get enough protein. With training that hard you could be depleting your glycogen in your muscles. 10 hours isn't enough time to replenish the glycogen level. You have to eat enough carbs to fuel your energy level. A bobybuilding diet is designed to keep your body fat down and muscles up. You need to supply enough energy to your muscles to maintain an enormous energy output everyday. Michael Phelps eats 10,000 calories a day. Make sure you eat enough food. Hydration and rest is absolutely critical. If you can get a massage every so often it will help clear your muscles of the lactic acid and increase blood flow. If possible, you should sit in an ice bath for about 10 minutes everyday or every other day. That's only if it's possible. It'll help with small injuries and helps the muscles recover. Good luck bro. I hope you get your shot at a title.

MrStudz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I have been a trainer for the last 17 years and about a year ago I started training MMA athletes. These guys are really intense. We do a very similar workout for our pro MMA guys. I recommend Anavar (60mg) for 8 weeks + 150mg/eod of Test Prop. Then wait 3 days then PCT. At 32 you'll find that HGH will also help. It helps in your recovery and injury recovery. 3iu/ed to 4iu/ed should be enough. You don't have to cycle HGH, just stay on it for as long as you want. Clen is also good. Do a 2 week on 2 weeks off cycle. Start from 40mcg and increase by 20mcg every other day until you find a dose your body will tolerate well. For most of my guys it's about 100mcg. Then taper back off to 40mcg by the end of week 2. Make sure you're taking your basic supplements and you get enough protein. With training that hard you could be depleting your glycogen in your muscles. 10 hours isn't enough time to replenish the glycogen level. You have to eat enough carbs to fuel your energy level. A bobybuilding diet is designed to keep your body fat down and muscles up. You need to supply enough energy to your muscles to maintain an enormous energy output everyday. Michael Phelps eats 10,000 calories a day. Make sure you eat enough food. Hydration and rest is absolutely critical. If you can get a massage every so often it will help clear your muscles of the lactic acid and increase blood flow. If possible, you should sit in an ice bath for about 10 minutes everyday or every other day. That's only if it's possible. It'll help with small injuries and helps the muscles recover. Good luck bro. I hope you get your shot at a title.
    Dear god my friend you know my pain, i had a bath in my first rental and i was using it with ice and it definately helped bigtime...just have a shower now unfortunately. I actually noticed recently that if i let myself eat a bit more carbs it had if anything a positive effect on my body fat %, ive definately lost a bit of muscle here but overall im more of a beast, definately endurance wise.

Im just in one of those damn plateaus, honestly if i just had a week or 2 off to fully recover id probly break through.As for protien, im taking about 100g per day in isolate, plus whatever i eat chicken etc. is that enough? Ive taken glucosamine, it helps with joints but my problem is tendons and stuff, thats what seems to not be healing. Guess i can try it again, cant hurt.

Anyways,

I found a place that can order me hgh from china, its very pricey compared to all the other stuff, (which is dirt cheap) but it still reasonable in my opinion compared to back home. From your recomendations it sounds like what i had been planning was somewhat on the right track. Im gonna sit tight this week and see how i feel, like i said phsychologically this is a big step for me.

As for the guy who asked if i was in phuket...not at the moment but i was last month...tell your friends thanks for the easy money haha 8)

Ill scope around and see what i can find as for having everything on hand. Im retty sure i can spot all the fake suff around here except for the hgh cuz itll have to be ordered so who knows what ill get if i do.

karate-bjj is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStudz View Post
    Where im at:

32 yrs old, training and competing full time living in asia. Im 5'9 195, compete at 185lbs.

I run 5 km at the start of every workout, followed by two hours of high intensity, sparring, clinchwork, pad rounds and basic excersises..squats, pushups, situps etc. End of training is hill sprints followed by heavy bag drills, such as 500 knees, kicks etc.

training at 7 am and 5 pm 6 days a week, mon-sat

(i know i need more rest, but my trainers do not allow it and more days off is not an option if i want to keep sponsorship, i sleep as much as i can in the day between sessions or i die)
    as a professional fighter and martial arts teacher I would say that your coach don't know shit about training even if they know something about fighting...

4 hours of intensive workout 6 days a week.. your performance must be going down the drain..

you need way more rest, at 32 you need double the rest you needed at 20 and you're training like you were still 20.

keep your workout plan every other day, and if you have to work out on "rest" days then keep it light, like tecnique training and such.

remember the coach is working for you, not you for him. if your body has a hard time recovering then getting more rest will give you better results than doing steroids or other chemicals.

exercising is bad for the muscles, you hurt them during exercise... it's the rest that makes them stronger and bigger

dolla$ign is offline New Member
    Like stated above, Test and Clen will be your best bet. Lots of guys like clen because it helps increase their wind and they can do cardio like crazy. The test alone will make you feel amazing. You will be very surprised at how you are never sore the next day, no matter how hard you workout. I don't know about dosing, but read up on HGH as far as recovery goes.

Thread Information