Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Methods to re-establish natural testosterone levels

I once was a stallion so proud and potent that my mere presence seemed to send out signals that all females in sight would sense. It was like an unspoken language that only females could interpret.

Well, after dabbling with a few substances (testosterone and HGH), I seem to have lost that strong urge. I really think that my natty test is very low. I am assuming that my pituitary gland is not operating as before.

Anyway, my question is in the subject line. Are there any methods for re-establishing my normal to high test levels. I haven't had any hormone tests from the doc yet. I'm sure most of you will want to know where I stand with test levels, but I am almost positive that they're low. I still get a good hard if I were to need it, I just don't have the constant desire like I once had.

Yes, I'm 53, but I've always exercised and been healthy as a horse with great test levels for my age. I sure would like some thoughts. Thanks.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    At your age your levels are dropping fast I'm afraid to say and your probably looking at hrt. Get bloodwork done and see what's going on. Are you off cycle? What is your cycle history?

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    yes, as marcus said above blood work is definitely needed here.. let the doctors take care of you! you should have no problem getting HRT at your age if you have low test levels. and if you don't.. you can look into a self-administered HRT like some members here do, just make sure you understand what you are doing to yourself though.. read up on it!

Marcus, sorry for taking so long to respond. Yes, I am off cycle. I have a lot of HGH on hand but I am scared to use it because I want my damn pituitary to start producing naturally.I used HGH for about 6 months in the middle of last year. As I ended my HGH I started on Testosterone for only eight weeks. My PCT after the test was not so good. had a situation where I wasn't able to take the clomid and nolva in time.

Now, I can't see the doctor because I am steady working out of town. I'm involved in a dedicated project for 2 months. I have HGH on hand but like I said before, I'm hesitant to use it. You think I should use it until I can see the doc in 2 months?? Or do you think I should just chill and let my levels balance out naturally and see where they stand in two months?
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 03-14-2011 at 09:38 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The pituitary's HGH production feedback mechanism isn't nearly as sophisticated or sensitive as the HPTA with sex hormones.
    I've never heard of anyone actually messing up their natural GH production by pinning synthetic HGH. The same goes for the thyroid and using T3/T4.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    The pituitary's HGH production feedback mechanism isn't nearly as sophisticated or sensitive as the HPTA with sex hormones.
    I've never heard of anyone actually messing up their natural GH production by pinning synthetic HGH. The same goes for the thyroid and using T3/T4.
    True but what are the symptoms of a slow pituitary? Im quite certain the symptoms wouldnt be as apparent as absent levels of adequate test.

I sure would like to hear more discussion on this topic. I didn't do HGH today and I am waiting to hear from someone. My regular cycle is Monday thru Friday and then taking off Sat and Sun. Now, I've taken off 4 days. I don't know a lot about interrupting the cycle like that. I've done it before with no harsh results. Anyway, if anyone can add, I'd appreciate it. Thanks for all your input.

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    True but what are the symptoms of a slow pituitary? Im quite certain the symptoms wouldnt be as apparent as absent levels of adequate test.
    You'd be like an old person. Low energy, poor sleep, shitty skin, dry joints, slow wound healing, etc.

DRAMBRO is offline Associate Member
    Just get 6weeks of clomid and run it

that should get ur natty test levels up

Hey Dram ! Seriously ?? I can take that anytime ?? I have some on hand at the house and I am able to go home on weekends. Also, about the pituitary and HGH. I am positive I watched a video that said if you use HGH for long enough, your pituitary will stop producing on it's own. Is that right or wrong because I am abstaining from the HGH now for that very reason. I feel good when I to about 3 iu's per day. Damn !!!!! It sucks getting old !!!!!!!

Sure, your pituitary will slow/cease GH production so long as you're supplementing GH, but it should start right back up when you stop using it. Besides, I doubt your natural GH production is too good anyway.

Dang, Bonaparte !! You know how to build a guy up. LOL !! Just kidding, bro. It's all good. You know... I think my GH production was very good before. Only a year and a half ago I went to the Asias and I screwed my butt off, responsibly of course. I mean I was tapping out three times a day and sometimes, I would bounce back and double up only like a half hour after the prior time. I WAS WORKIN LIKE STALLION, Bonapate !!!! And you know what, just because I don't feel THAT way anymore, it worries me. I think I'm going to use that HGH I have on hand. You convinced me.

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
    Dang, Bonaparte !! You know how to build a guy up. LOL !! Just kidding, bro. It's all good. You know... I think my GH production was very good before. Only a year and a half ago I went to the Asias and I screwed my butt off, responsibly of course. I mean I was tapping out three times a day and sometimes, I would bounce back and double up only like a half hour after the prior time. I WAS WORKIN LIKE STALLION, Bonapate !!!! And you know what, just because I don't feel THAT way anymore, it worries me. I think I'm going to use that HGH I have on hand. You convinced me.
    HGH has very little to do with libido and sexual performance. That is mostly about sex hormones (go figure, lol).
    Have you had your IGF-1 and test levels checked? Get that done so you actually know what's going on here.

OK, man. I definitely understand that a check is in order. I just have to wait for a couple of months to do it, unless something unpredictable happens and until that time, I'm going to continue with the HGH. Thanks for all the advice. It definitely helps a lot and it is greatly appreciated.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAMBRO View Post
    Just get 6weeks of clomid and run it

that should get ur natty test levels up
    this is about as accurate as a bent shotgun

I was surely wondering about that statement by "DRAMBO". I don't know where his reasoning comes from, but I surely didn't think it was possible to do that. Thanks for the "heads up", dec11.

Thread Information