vasya21 is offline New Member

Question Considering starting my first cycle of Ph/steroids not for muscle growth but facial

^^^^^

I'm satisfied with my body image and have made tremendous gains without the use of any steroids /hormones..
    However I can't seem to grow much facial hair and I have a weak jaw as for bone density.

I find my self to be ignorant on market for steroids/Ph
    Whats legit, whats not.
    Whats safe, precautions to take. stacks

I was hoping the community would assist me in educating me on taking the proper product for the results I was to achieve with limited repercussions.
    Also I turn 19 on the 31st of may

Thanks in advance

iGoHard508 is offline Junior Member
    bosley

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    Too young man. Check for homeopathic remedies for the facial hair. You should not consider steroids just to grow facial hair. Your line of thinking needs to be adjusted...

vasya21 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Genetics View Post
    Too young man. Check for homeopathic remedies for the facial hair. You should not consider steroids just to grow facial hair. Your line of thinking needs to be adjusted...
    What exactly would be a sufficient reason? sculpting the perfect body? getting bigger? it's not only facial hair.. I have a weak bone structure. I believe my growth plates are nearly shut at 6'2 which Is why I wish to maximize my growth in underdeveloped areas as for develop some facial hair.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is a REALLY dumb reason to use AAS.

Just wait a few years, it'll grow...
    And if not, then no amount of AAS is going to help you grow a beard.

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vasya21 View Post
    What exactly would be a sufficient reason? sculpting the perfect body? getting bigger? it's not only facial hair.. I have a weak bone structure. I believe my growth plates are nearly shut at 6'2 which Is why I wish to maximize my growth in underdeveloped areas as for develop some facial hair.
    If you believe your growth plates are nearly shut go get an x-ray of them to know for sure. If you have a weak bone structure that is genetics. AAS won't change that brother. You can build muscle all day long, but you bone structure won't change. It is genetic disposition. No way around that...

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    steroids won't make you grow a beard.. and they do nothing for bone structure.. HGH does that.. either way give it some time... it will fill in naturally

superdave1980 is offline Junior Member
    As a naturally furry guy I'm offended lol. Trust me kid consider your self lucky. Sure do a cycle I'm sure you can shave the newly grown hair from your back, ass and arms any fashion your self some form of beard.

Thread Information