eckstg is offline Associate Member

anabol 50ml injectable for horses

http://beta.allivet.com/p-201-anabol-50ml.aspx

Im trying to figure out would this be the same as the oral anabol or a totally6 different drug?It says Hydrocortisone is a potent anti-inflammatory agent thus providing some analgesia and a bit of euphoria to the horse. so this doesnt sound like the stuff that comes in anabol pills correct?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    u probably have to edit that post

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This stuff is not at all the same thing at all. Not to mention you would need to be a vet to buy it anyway, and if you are you can just buy equipose instead.

eckstg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    This stuff is not at all the same thing at all. Not to mention you would need to be a vet to buy it anyway, and if you are you can just buy equipose instead.
    Well from what i hear anabol is basically dianabol and both are excellant mass muscle producers.also great to stack with other substances like test. I kinda wonder if they made a mistake in putting hydrocortisone in its profile and by contacting allivet they may can confirm what drug it actually is. I just dont see why they would name something anabol when there already is a steroid of a different type of anabol. Thaks for all your help!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    are you serious? its an anti inflammatory

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eckstg View Post
    Well from what i hear anabol is basically dianabol and both are excellant mass muscle producers.also great to stack with other substances like test. I kinda wonder if they made a mistake in putting hydrocortisone in its profile and by contacting allivet they may can confirm what drug it actually is. I just dont see why they would name something anabol when there already is a steroid of a different type of anabol. Thaks for all your help!
    Anabol is not basically dianabol it is dianabol. That there is hydrocotisone, I don't believe the anadrol your looking for come in an injectable form under that name

Thread Information