irishpride408 is offline Junior Member

cycle thoughts from cycle sticky

whats up fellas it 's been a while for me getting ready to start a cycle trying to get some thoughts, looking to lean up with nice gains, saw this on the sticky cycle

1-12 test
    1-12 eq
    1-4 dbols
    9-12 either var or winny
    pct nolva and clomid

just curious as to what you guys think of running test and eq maybe 14 or 16 weeks and also running the dbols 6 weeks and var or winny 6 weeks instead of 4 that the sticky states. i have winny tabs now but can get var so any help is great. also anyone have any sides with this cycle. planning on throwing adex in eod not sure of dose yet any ideas Thanks.

5'9
    been training for about 6 years now
    cycles of Test, test and winny, test and dbols, test deca and dbols thanks again for any help

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You didn't list doses, and knowing your goals would be helpful too.

500 a week Test
    400 a week EQ
    40 - 50 ed Dbols
    50 ed winny
    trying to lean up sum with sum bulk also with clean diet and cardio, the cycle info had 25 ed of dbols just kindof thought that was a low dose but it's there for a reason, just looking for imput never had eq but it says that combo is i good lean bulking cycle thanks for the help

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irishpride408 View Post
    500 a week Test-good
    400 a week EQ-there seems to be mixed feelings here about eg, most feel it's a useless compound and if one were to run it 600mgs pw would be a good dose
    40 - 50 ed Dbols-ok
    50 ed winny-depends on your bf% if this would be a good addition

trying to lean up sum with sum bulk also with clean diet and cardio, the cycle info had 25 ed of dbols just kindof thought that was a low dose but it's there for a reason, just looking for imput never had eq but it says that combo is i good lean bulking cycle thanks for the help
    diet is gonna be key you need to keep cals above maintenance and they must be clean

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Lots of people feel eq is a waste and if you were actually going to run it I would say minimum of sixteen weeks. Seems like a lot of compounds as well

thanks i thought so as well with the 2 many compounds and have done more research about eq and it being a waste. easily available so i figure i would throw it in. guess i'll just do a cycle of 500 test and winny, maybe dbols 30-50 mg a day to start, any other options besides dbol 2 start with or just keep it simple with test and winny & a clean diet and cardio thanks again

Thread Information