dirtysouth is offline Associate Member

CANT SLEEP!! What is going on??? HELP

I'm currently taking 40mgs DBol and 500mgs Test E a week. Dont know why the hell I feel like I want to workout all the time and why I simply cannot get a good nights sleep. This is probly my 7th cycle and I have never experienced this before. I have read where tren may cause insomnia but not test. My test E is a bit darker in color than normal but is probly bc it was heated for too long. I need help guys, has this happened to anybody else?? What can I do to help with sleep? benadryl?? melatonin??

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    I take Lunesta, if I work out late on the day, like after 6 pm, I can't sleep without a pill. Also my pre work out has a lot caffeine,

Do you think this is because of the Test??

aedanman is offline Junior Member
    I can't sleep just from working out. I workout about 5 hours before I sleep and I get hot and cold flushes when I am trying to go to bed. I don't take caffeine or roids. Getting awesome gains though

Looks like Im gonna just have to tough it out for the time being. Has this happened to anybody else taking Test E?? Want to add tren a at the end of my cycle but damn i cant sleep already, u think tren would make it worse??

biobest692 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by biobest692; 11-26-2021 at 02:10 PM.

anabolics1 is offline New Member
    they say that tren does make insomnia, but ive takin it twice and never really had trouble sleeping just every once in a while i wudnt be able to sleep but my father can never sleep, he believes its the tren. you having trouble every night? the only side i got from tren when coming off was the "night sweats".

No my workouts are mid afternoon and maybe 80 to 100mgs of caffiene a day so not too much. Ill give melatonin a try, I've used it before but never while on a cycle. GOod Idea bro, thanks. I'm guessing with these responses not too many people experience sleeplessness while on a cycle, am I really the only one, surely not??

I havent started the tren yet and have never used it but am very excited to add it at the end of my cycle. I have had trouble just about every night

Eazy20 is offline Member
    sublingual melatonin knocks me out in like 5 min no matter what Im on...Now, keeping me asleep is a whole other story. Im a terrible sleeper on or off cycle.

seems like everyone is a big fan of melatonin, ill give it a go. Glad to hear Im not the only one, no offense Eazy20.

biobest692 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by biobest692; 11-26-2021 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bov188 View Post
    Well the only thing I ever cycled was hdrol and I do remember a few sleepless nights but nothing crazy. A few months ago I was dealing with insomnia and just could not sleep. It literally felt like I was going insane. Ppl don't realize how precious sleep is until you don't get enough for a extended period of time. In my case it was all mental. I would get so anxious about falling asleep that I was my own worst enemy. What I'm trying to get at... Don't over analyze the situation... Read a book or a magazine before bed. Don't watch tv or use the Internet. If u think too much about falling asleep you will psych your self out. Good luck bro
    I do the exact same thing, I think so much about falling asleep that I become my own worst enemy. Last night was really bad, I tried benadryl and later that night Tylenol PM with hardly any help, thought I was gonna go insane. Im for sure gonna give the melatonin a whirl and hopefully that will help, Thanks for all the advice fellas. ANybody else feel free to chime in your thoughts.

AllDay is offline Junior Member
    +1 on the meatonin. It dosent help me fall asleep all that good, but it helps me get that deep good rem sleep when I do finally fall asleep. So 6 hours seems like 8. My opinion

Yea I here ya mate, I tried taking 10mgs melatonin on top of 2 tylenol pms and still have trouble staying asleep. I dont wanna quit my cycle but damn id like to get some good sleep.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Melatonin... plus for me I like to take some Gaba at night to help calm me down a bit.....

Gaba?? not familiar. I guess I can google it :-)

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member
    Some fake gear contains metiltestosterone and coffein in very high doses, and beginners feel themself as a demi-god LOL.I guess its unlikely in your case because most of the dealers give those (metil+coff) steroids to the beginners, and you have done 7cycles so... but it is always possible. Some of my friend bought 10mg Hzcac stana and i am(and my dealer) sure it has m+c.

Or you have some problem in your private life that you dont think it is a big problem but your subconscious runs on that.

Quote Originally Posted by atton View Post
    Some fake gear contains metiltestosterone and coffein in very high doses, and beginners feel themself as a demi-god LOL.I guess its unlikely in your case because most of the dealers give those (metil+coff) steroids to the beginners, and you have done 7cycles so... but it is always possible. Some of my friend bought 10mg Hzcac stana and i am(and my dealer) sure it has m+c.

Or you have some problem in your private life that you dont think it is a big problem but your subconscious runs on that.
    I guess man, I have a new batch of gear coming in a week so I'm gonna drop what I'm taking and continue on with a new batch from a very very reliable source. Hopefully that will help bc God knows when I add the tren in with the test my sleep could possibly get worse.

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    dirtysouth I had a real problem staying asleep while on test. It lasted for about a month if I remeber correctly. Very frustrating because I knew I needed good, deep sleep to grow and recover. I would wake up sometimes three times a night. Wide awake and look at the clock. I was able to fall asleep 15 or 20 minutes later, but it added up to poor nights sleep in my book. I didnt give it much thought but it did slowly subside and become less of a problem. I will take the advise given above if it ever occurs again though. Thanks for bringing it up because it also helped me as well.

So far the past two nights I have started taking skelaxin which is a muscle relaxer and 10mgs of melatonin and have slept like a rock. I just hope to get to a point where I dont have to take anything to fall asleep but I guess thats what happens when you have a boatload of artificial hormones running through your body.

Sleep well friends.

kiwidave1 is offline Junior Member
    To help me sleep like a rock I stack Controlled Labs PM Shot with a Tempurpedic, best nights sleep ever

Been looking a tempurpedic, very expensive!!. My in laws have one and they sware by it, glad to hear someone else has the same opinion.

kiwidave1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth View Post
    Been looking a tempurpedic, very expensive!!. My in laws have one and they swear by it, glad to hear someone else has the same opinion.
    I was in the same boat before we brought ours (8 years ago) and they were ultra expensive then as you could only buy them through the manufacture but really it was the best money I have ever spent. I had chronic back pain and it has cleared up (knock on wood) I use to toss and turn normal for over an hour before eventually falling asleep but now normally within 10-15 minutes it is lights out.

maybe not for everybody but damn, words can't express how I feel about my bed.
    Also the Controlled Labs REDuction PM Shot really helps as well and at about $15 might be worth trying.

Good luck with finding a solution to the sleep problem.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Pop two melatonins and u will fall asleep!

Thanks guys, the melatonin route seems to be working great. I really appreciate everyones input, as for the tempurpedic I'm just about sold on getting one.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I go with Benadryl to cleanse my beta's of ephedra (pm me if you need online stores), and for deeper sleep!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    I go with Benadryl to cleanse my beta's of ephedra (pm me if you need online stores), and for deeper sleep!
    I did try the benadryl, did help somewhat but still woke up every so often. The melatonin gets me into a deeper sleep but still tend to wake up more than I should. Not sure how to pm, what do i do?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    When I have these issues I pop a sleep aid from Wal-Mart and start reading a book. Within 30min I am out cold. Sometimes fall asleep and wake up with the book in bed with me.

I did start reading this book on hormone replacement therapy and balancing of hormones. Pretty amazing stuff, I don't see why anybody would not be doing some kind of hormone replacement or atleast keeping them in check and making sure your body is in balance.

You guys are awesome

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    The makers of Tylenol PM have a product called simply sleep. It's basically Tylenol PM without the tylenol (or like a pill form of benedryl). That usually works.

But when I get insomnia problems, I resort to the old remedy my parents gave me as a kid. A warm glass of milk. It's very relaxing and combine that with a good 20 minutes of a book and you'll be out like a baby.

mma_rob is offline New Member
    im on a cycle of test E at 1000mg a week.....i dont face any of the problems you are facing....but when i did a previous cycle of test E and tren A i had some trouble falling asleep and plus i would wake up all sweaty and the pillow would be soaking wet...lol..but i solved that problem by buying some over the counter sleeping pills which u can find at any drugstore....u should be good with that....just take it 30-45 mins before bed and it should put you to sleep.

other than that i dont see why the test E should keep u awake....some ppl suggest zma before bed...personally i like to drink some green tea which helps calm me down too....try breathing exercises that get your heart rate down before bed...should help u relax too

home this was helpfull

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Try using some GABA or Keto right before bed time.

Quote Originally Posted by mma_rob View Post
    im on a cycle of test E at 1000mg a week.....i dont face any of the problems you are facing....but when i did a previous cycle of test E and tren A i had some trouble falling asleep and plus i would wake up all sweaty and the pillow would be soaking wet...lol..but i solved that problem by buying some over the counter sleeping pills which u can find at any drugstore....u should be good with that....just take it 30-45 mins before bed and it should put you to sleep.

other than that i dont see why the test E should keep u awake....some ppl suggest zma before bed...personally i like to drink some green tea which helps calm me down too....try breathing exercises that get your heart rate down before bed...should help u relax too

home this was helpfull
    I about 2 weeks in right now and the sleeping problems are starting to wear off with a little help from melatonin and skelaxin (muscle relaxer) I just hope that it doesnt get worse once I throw the tren a in on the last 6 weeks of the cycle. Never used tren before but am looking forward to it.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I run from muscle relaxers.. I feel they slow my gains. I had to take some for my foot on cycle one time and i dropped it 2 days after and just dealt with the pain. Dont muscle relaxers somehow counter act AAS or hinders gains? I feel like it did for me.

Another thing.. I never liked to take dbol shortly before bed because it kept me awake. Any chance the dbol is the problem here? I didn t hear anybody here mention it but me and my buddy were on dbols last year and we felt the same sleeplessness if we took it before bed. I used to wait till I was about to pass out and then pop it. Once i am asleep I don't come back

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    I run from muscle relaxers.. I feel they slow my gains. I had to take some for my foot on cycle one time and i dropped it 2 days after and just dealt with the pain. Dont muscle relaxers somehow counter act AAS or hinders gains? I feel like it did for me.

Another thing.. I never liked to take dbol shortly before bed because it kept me awake. Any chance the dbol is the problem here? I didn t hear anybody here mention it but me and my buddy were on dbols last year and we felt the same sleeplessness if we took it before bed. I used to wait till I was about to pass out and then pop it. Once i am asleep I don't come back
    Im not really sure about the muscle relaxers affecting gains while on AAS, I'll have to do some research on that (anyone feel free to chime in if you know anything about muscle relaxers affecting gains). As for the Dbols, my last dose is late in the afternoon early evening so I dont know if its the Dbols or not ( good point though ).

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I have not done research on the muscle relaxer topic but I strongly felt that daily use was affecting my gains. And linking your sleeplessness with dbol was solely based on my personal experience. I had taken tren before with less sleep problems than dbol but then again, everyone is different.
    Last edited by FCVtec; 03-13-2011 at 03:46 PM. Reason: grammar

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth View Post
    I'm currently taking 40mgs DBol and 500mgs Test E a week. Dont know why the hell I feel like I want to workout all the time and why I simply cannot get a good nights sleep. This is probly my 7th cycle and I have never experienced this before. I have read where tren may cause insomnia but not test. My test E is a bit darker in color than normal but is probly bc it was heated for too long. I need help guys, has this happened to anybody else?? What can I do to help with sleep? benadryl?? melatonin??
    AAS will stimulate the CNS to some degree. Try some Melatonin 3mg before bed or use a solid brand ZMA formula.

Thanks to all, I have gotten fantastic feedback.

Thread Information