tagg is offline New Member

2nd cycle tren ace. what to stack with?

I'm gonna start my second cycle of tren ace in about 4 weeks and i just need some opinions as to what to stack it with except test cause i already know that

My cycle length would be 7 weeks, injecting 100mg/ml every 2nd day(monday, wednesday, and friday. Then monday again etc.). I dont have the time to inject or rather get injected 50mg/ml every single day. So anyway i was thinking of using an oral like androl 50 or dbol for the first 4 weeks to kickstart the cycle, and then if necessary use something to round it off. But i need your advice!

I'm 26, 185lbs, 5'11", quite lean but dont know exact BF%. I picked up about 5kg lean muscle mass in my first cycle of tren only in my upper body, couldnt gym legs due to rugby injury(happened in the 2nd week of the cycle) but i'm all good now.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tagg View Post
    I'm gonna start my second cycle of tren ace in about 4 weeks and i just need some opinions as to what to stack it with except test cause i already know that

My cycle length would be 7 weeks, injecting 100mg/ml every 2nd day(monday, wednesday, and friday. Then monday again etc.). I dont have the time to inject or rather get injected 50mg/ml every single day. So anyway i was thinking of using an oral like androl 50 or dbol for the first 4 weeks to kickstart the cycle, and then if necessary use something to round it off. But i need your advice!

I'm 26, 185lbs, 5'11", quite lean but dont know exact BF%. I picked up about 5kg lean muscle mass in my first cycle of tren only in my upper body, couldnt gym legs due to rugby injury(happened in the 2nd week of the cycle) but i'm all good now.
    To be honest, Those two lines above show me that you're kind of lost. Tren Ace should be injected EOD (at the least) which would mean Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, etc. Why did you run Tren only as a first cycle? Tren should never be used in a first or even a second cycle, and Tren only should never be used without Test( you claim you already know that- but your first cycle tells me otherwise), no matter what. I think you should hold off a little longer and hang around the Q&A threads before you mess yourself up.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 03-14-2011 at 10:11 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Research Bro

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    How about trying a test only cycle this time?

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tagg View Post

Tag...your first cycle was Tren, and without test ????
    Here is my opinion....you need test with all your cycles ; you were thinking of using Andril 50 or Dbol for the first 4 weeks to kick start the cycle????? IF you are tren Ace you dont need anything to kick start your cycle, Tren will do that right away...i think you need to read and learn more, educate your self bro; there was no need for you to do tren, let alone without test.
    whats your plan for PCT????

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    why would you want a 'kick start' with a short ester compound? i think you need know more about what you're doing

tagg is offline New Member
    Ok thanks for all the replies, but first off i think you misunderstood what i said: "I picked up about 5kg lean muscle mass in my first cycle of tren only in my upper body..." Refrase: The first cycle of tren+test i picked up 5kg, only in my upper body, since i couldnt gym legs. i used test alone before so it's not my 2nd cycle of roids, but 2nd cycle of tren i'm gonna do.

So you dont recommend using an oral with tren a? oh and thanks for that cycle info, i understand what you mean, it has a short ester and needs to be injected very regularly...

snowman is offline Senior Member
    tagg... get some test, with you tren ; you wont regret it;
    IF your point of getting the oral, is to kick start you cycle then you dont need it; but if you just want to add something else to your cycle ( oral in your case) then get either one ( BUT I would still recommend the test instead)..tren alone will shut you down fast ; a friend of mine once did tren A with proviron 50mg a day for 10 weeks and was fine ( but i would not do it)

Thread Information