iamtheone is offline New Member

how does this cycle/pct look?(1st cycle btw)

week 1-6
    test prop 100mg EOD
    Dbol 30mg/day(bump up to 50 is no sides)

ancillaries while on cycle
    adex .25mg/day
    lipid support
    liv 52
    saw palmetto

pct
    week 7-10
    clomid 100mg/day
    nolva 40mg/day
    (no adex while on pct)

stats
    6'0"
    ~195
    ~15% bf
    training for ~3.5 years now

quick question i wanted to ask about prop. im planning on pinning glutes and thighs and rotating injection sites but ive been considering spot injecting into smaller muscles that need to be brought up to speed(left bicep and deltoid to be more specific). i know its gonna hurt like an absolute bitch but would you recommend staying away from smaller muscle groups for the first time with prop?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    19 years old is too young for AAS.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^agreed as usuall with D..
    plus forget about spot injections for lagging parts....will not happen.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Although it looks like you did your homework and outlined a proper cycle, you should wait a few more years.

and spot injections are bullshit.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    D7M said it all.

iamtheone is offline New Member
    yea ive been going back and forth between starting next week and waiting. sometimes i feel like im ready but then i'll start having second thoughts.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtheone View Post
    yea ive been going back and forth between starting next week and waiting. sometimes i feel like im ready but then i'll start having second thoughts.
    You should wait.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    even though the bandwagon states u are atleast 3yrs too young... ima take the tangent and pointout that ur going to suppress ur endgenous test production of around 12-20mg/day of test for a grand total of 50mg of test prop.. now u add the ester weight, the unknown variable of how ur body metabolizes this compound and the unknown future sides induced from the suppression of your own endocrine system. lets take a gander.. shal'we? ester weight.. (go look it up, cuz im not doing it) then subtract that from the molecular weight of the compound n' thats the amount of raw test you are acquiring.. now lets say ur body metabolizes this specific compound a lil faster than the avg human .. so deduct 10-15% of the raw test value.. n' see how much u are actually gaining by taking the max of say.. 18-20mg/day of ur endogenous production from the concluded amount of raw test.. so thats ur gain.. probably.. 20mg/day gain?!~ yeah well thats a total waste unless the only thing your striving for is harder boners.

so if u werent able to conclude this information on ur own.. w/o my help.. ur not just too young for aas.. your also too ignorant to be self medicating.

Thread Information