Results 1 to 37 of 37
  1. #1
    tommorris is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7
    Blog Entries
    1

    growth hormone peptides ghrp 6 ?

    Has any body used the ghrp6 it says that it releases your natural growth hormone (growth hormone releasing peptides) as anybody used it and if so had good gains?

  2. #2
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,427
    Stats?
    It is legit, and the appetite increase is intense.

  3. #3
    Eazy20's Avatar
    Eazy20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    526
    I'm on it right now with Test/Tren E...Tren usually drops my appetite to literally nothing. I pretty much usually have to live on a liquid diet when Im on it. However, this time around the GHRP-6 is insane. My appetite is through the roof

  4. #4
    Vullfromsc's Avatar
    Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    465
    i have taken it at 100-500mcg per day. I found it to be most effective when I split it up into two or three injectiong daily (one post-workout for sure, and one right when I wake up.) it does A LOT for your appetite. I get hunger pains if I don't eat right away..

  5. #5
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,427
    The night-time dose is the most effective one. I usually pin my peptides morning, post-workout, and before bed.

  6. #6
    xd37hx is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    2
    IS it true that your body can not saturate more than 100mcg at one time.. trying to figure out which would be the best dosages

  7. #7
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,427
    It can handle much more than that.

  8. #8
    Pac Man's Avatar
    Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kahnawake, Quebec
    Posts
    1,777
    It can but it becomes less effective per mcg after 100.
    So at 200mcg you may be getting the effects of 150mcg.
    Just run 300mcg day split into 3 doses.
    I run the same as bonaparte. I actually have more hunger increase with ghrp2, more effective too.

  9. #9
    M302_Imola's Avatar
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glass Case of Emotion
    Posts
    3,721
    Good info guys. Is this stuff good to run right after PCT or during to help keep gains?

  10. #10
    Bulkn's Avatar
    Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia!
    Posts
    926
    Run it during cycle if you like with cjc-1293 or cjc-1295 (non dac) but yes it is suposed to help keep gains with pct. I started this a week ago and planning to run it for a year and im also starting a cycle in a couple weeks.

  11. #11
    Eazy20's Avatar
    Eazy20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Good info guys. Is this stuff good to run right after PCT or during to help keep gains?
    You can run it whenever and for however long you'd like...or your wallet can afford

  12. #12
    M302_Imola's Avatar
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glass Case of Emotion
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    Run it during cycle if you like with cjc-1293 or cjc-1295 (non dac) but yes it is suposed to help keep gains with pct. I started this a week ago and planning to run it for a year and im also starting a cycle in a couple weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    You can run it whenever and for however long you'd like...or your wallet can afford
    Thanks for the info guys...so is this stuff like HGH in regards to you shouldn't really run less than a 6 month cycle or can you run it for 3-4 months and still get descent results? So no drawbacks or side effects once you come off this stuff?

  13. #13
    DCannon's Avatar
    DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Thanks for the info guys...so is this stuff like HGH in regards to you shouldn't really run less than a 6 month cycle or can you run it for 3-4 months and still get descent results? So no drawbacks or side effects once you come off this stuff?
    You can run it for as long as you want, the longer the better.

    Only drawback to stopping is you won't be getting the benefits anymore.

  14. #14
    Eazy20's Avatar
    Eazy20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Thanks for the info guys...so is this stuff like HGH in regards to you shouldn't really run less than a 6 month cycle or can you run it for 3-4 months and still get descent results? So no drawbacks or side effects once you come off this stuff?
    Depends on your goals. If you just want to use if for the hunger, I got that 20min after the first inject. If you're trying to use it for an anabolic effect, then the longer you run it the better obviously, but you will still see some results after a month of use...mainly because you'll be eating a lot

  15. #15
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,427
    It works within a few days. No need to run 6+ month cycles of it.

  16. #16
    M302_Imola's Avatar
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glass Case of Emotion
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by DCannon;556***5
    You can run it for as long as you want, the longer the better.

    Only drawback to stopping is you won't be getting the benefits anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    Depends on your goals. If you just want to use if for the hunger, I got that 20min after the first inject. If you're trying to use it for an anabolic effect, then the longer you run it the better obviously, but you will still see some results after a month of use...mainly because you'll be eating a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It works within a few days. No need to run 6+ month cycles of it.
    Thanks for the info guys. The thing is there is really no reason for me to take this for increased appetite as I'm always hungry regardless. I was thinking about using this during PCT to possibily help keep gains and to hopefully makes some small lean muscle gains after PCT. I will be on a recomp diet while using this so do you guys think I will benefit from GHRP-6?

  17. #17
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,427
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. The thing is there is really no reason for me to take this for increased appetite as I'm always hungry regardless. I was thinking about using this during PCT to possibily help keep gains and to hopefully makes some small lean muscle gains after PCT. I will be on a recomp diet while using this so do you guys think I will benefit from GHRP-6?
    Then go with GHRP-2 and cjc 1293. It is more potent and doesn't spike your appetite.

  18. #18
    dirtybrd's Avatar
    dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Your GF's house
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It works within a few days. No need to run 6+ month cycles of it.
    Where did you read or hear this. I've been on it for almost three weeks and the only thing I see is a lil increase in app and Im sleeping better. No visual results like AAS.

  19. #19
    M302_Imola's Avatar
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glass Case of Emotion
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Then go with GHRP-2 and cjc 1293. It is more potent and doesn't spike your appetite.
    Thanks I will have to do some research on these as I heard about them in passing.

  20. #20
    pavlenko's Avatar
    pavlenko is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    536
    hoping to do a ghrp6 run myself pretty soon, i need the hunger to put on weight!

  21. #21
    DCannon's Avatar
    DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It works within a few days. No need to run 6+ month cycles of it.
    I've run GHRP-6 quite a bit and you won't see anything in a few days except hunger.

  22. #22
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,427
    I've run this peptide stack several times. The times that the stuff was legit, I noticed it real fast. The bunk shit was much more subtle.

  23. #23
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,427
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrd View Post
    Where did you read or hear this. I've been on it for almost three weeks and the only thing I see is a lil increase in app and Im sleeping better. No visual results like AAS.
    I know it from personal experience. Your peptides are probably of low quality, or you're doing something wrong.
    Also, people react differently. Maybe your IGF-1 levels are already pretty high to being with, or something.

  24. #24
    DCannon's Avatar
    DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Thanks I will have to do some research on these as I heard about them in passing.
    Don't use CJC1293 though, as it's pretty much useless. Instead, try to find modGrf(1-29).

  25. #25
    Great White's Avatar
    Great White is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    World Traveler
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    Don't use CJC1293 though, as it's pretty much useless. Instead, try to find modGrf(1-29).
    as I understand it, GHRP-6 should be used with CJC1293 for best results. are you saying use modGrf(1-29) instead of CJC1923 or by itself?

  26. #26
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,427
    Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    Don't use CJC1293 though, as it's pretty much useless. Instead, try to find modGrf(1-29).
    They're the exact same thing.
    It is real CJC 1295 that has the DAC complex and is next to useless because of GH bleed.

  27. #27
    DCannon's Avatar
    DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    They're the exact same thing.
    It is real CJC 1295 that has the DAC complex and is next to useless because of GH bleed.
    Actually they are not the same thing, CJC1293 has the DAC as well. ModGrf(1-29) is CJC1295 with the DAC removed. It is a tetra-substituted peptide chain whereas CJC1293 only has one substitution.

    Use ModGrf(1-29) instead of CJC1293.

  28. #28
    Great White's Avatar
    Great White is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    World Traveler
    Posts
    86
    gotcha...thanks.

  29. #29
    DCannon's Avatar
    DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,371
    Here the peptides sequences that shows the difference.
    CJC-1295 HPLC1.doc

  30. #30
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,427
    Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    Here the peptides sequences that shows the difference.
    CJC-1295 HPLC1.doc
    I think you uploaded the wrong document.

    Technically, you are probably correct, but we're talking about the same compound.
    When you go to buy this stuff: CJC 1293= CJC 1295 non DAC = mod GRF 1-29. They're just misnomers that have stuck.
    I don't think there is even a real CJC 1293 (that anyone produces), but when you go to buy it anywhere, that is what mod GRF [1-29] is usually called.

  31. #31
    DCannon's Avatar
    DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,371
    For some reason it won't upload properly.

    That's the reason I'm trying to explain the difference. Most people assume they are all the same so suppliers have to give the same sequence different names, because some people want CJC1295 w/o DAC and some want modGrf(1-29) even though it the same peptide.

  32. #32
    DCannon's Avatar
    DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,371
    There, finally got the right document loaded.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails growth hormone peptides ghrp 6 ?-grf1-29%2520analogs.jpg  

  33. #33
    M302_Imola's Avatar
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glass Case of Emotion
    Posts
    3,721
    so now that I'm confused...what should I run instead of GHRP-6 to help maintain gains during pct or after?
    Last edited by M302_Imola; 03-22-2011 at 05:37 AM.

  34. #34
    DCannon's Avatar
    DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    so now that I'm confused...what should I run instead of GHRP-6 to help maintain gains during pwo or after?
    GHRP-6 is fine but if you don't want the increase appetite go with ipamorelin. It's a cleaner GHRP that doesn't increase appetite, cortisol or prolactin.

  35. #35
    M302_Imola's Avatar
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glass Case of Emotion
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    GHRP-6 is fine but if you don't want the increase appetite go with ipamorelin. It's a cleaner GHRP that doesn't increase appetite, cortisol or prolactin.
    Thank you sir!

  36. #36
    bobsappfan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    188
    Private
    Last edited by bobsappfan; 09-13-2011 at 06:50 PM.

  37. #37
    DCannon's Avatar
    DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Thank you sir!
    No problem man!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •