karate-bjj is offline Junior Member

need advice on cutting fat post cycle

I have about a week left on my sust250 cycle, I've gained about 10-12 pounds during the cycle but probably half of that is fat that I need to cut ASAP.

for pct I was thinking about Nolva 20mg/day for 3 weeks.

the question is when do I change my diet to start cutting and what can I use to speed it up ?

I have some clenbuterol , about 3 weeks worth at 160mg/day and that's it...

if there is something that works as well as clen without f*king um my heart then I'm all ears

I need advice on when, how and what...

when do I start cutting
    how should I do it for the fastest result (diet, exercise and whatever matters)
    what chemicals should I use to help me loose the fat ASAP...

I need to be at 7-9% bf by june 1. now I look like I'm about 14-16% but I think a big part of that is water retention... I think I'm closer to 12%bf.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    wow. ok where to begin.

Lets start with your age, height, and weight.?

If you took 160mg of clen in a day you'd be dead, clen is dosed in micrograms

Sub par PCT at best

Whats your current diet?

If your gains were 50% or more fat, u did something wrong on your cycle, either you trained wrong or you ate wrong.

That 5 or 6lbs of muscle you think you gained probably won't be there after PCT. And cutting right after PCT isn't a good idea anyway without letting your body get use to that new mass

You don't need chemicals my friend, you need to spend time in our diet section and learn how to eat, For get about this cyle cause you more than likley wasted your time

my stats are 6'1" 198 pounds 38 yrs. bf about 12% + water retention.

I got injured in my 4th week of the cycle so I couldn't work out for almost 3 weeks, that's why so little gain and so much fat.

I know I will probably lose my gain, I except that, but only if the fat goes to.

I will do a better cycle in oktober after more research.

I have a fitness competition in june so I need to cut the fat to about 8% or lower. I was around 8% when I started the cycle and now I need the excess fat gone in 2 months.

I usually cut naturally but that takes me 4-6 months and I don't have that much time that's why I'm ready to extreme things to cut for the competition.

usually when cutting I eat chicken and green salad, olive oil, fish liver oil, I cut down carbs to minimum, usually only carbs at breakfast.

300gr. protein, 150gr. carbs, 150gr fat, 2000Kcal

cardio 1hr every day, strengthening eod 1hr, rest on sundays.

this cutting cycle works for me, but to cut down from 12% to 8% will take 4 months at least and I need to do it in 2 months.

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Its pretty hard on your body and you will loose more than what you gained if you start cutting while on PCT.

But I understand your issues so,
    What was the amount, dose, and length of your current cycle?
    Whats your past cycle exp?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    that pct need to be adjusted
    Quote Originally Posted by karate-bjj View Post
    I have about a week left on my sust250 cycle, I've gained about 10-12 pounds during the cycle but probably half of that is fat that I need to cut ASAP.

for pct I was thinking about Nolva 20mg/day for 3 weeks.

the question is when do I change my diet to start cutting and what can I use to speed it up ?

I have some clenbuterol , about 3 weeks worth at 160mg/day and that's it...

if there is something that works as well as clen without f*king um my heart then I'm all ears

I need advice on when, how and what...

when do I start cutting
    how should I do it for the fastest result (diet, exercise and whatever matters)
    what chemicals should I use to help me loose the fat ASAP...

I need to be at 7-9% bf by june 1. now I look like I'm about 14-16% but I think a big part of that is water retention... I think I'm closer to 12%bf.

this is my first cycle, 600mg/w sustanon 250 injected every 48hrs the past 3 weeks, every 3 days before that.
    I started the cycle 6 weeks ago, I still have sustanon for about 5 injections, thats 10 days left of the cycle.

as I understand the pct starts 3 weeks after the last injection, so if my last injection is in 10 days then pct starts around april 20th and last for 3 weeks or until may 11th, that gives me 3 weeks after pct until I have to be at about 8%bf.

so how should I do this for best result ? and how should I adjust my pct ?

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    I believe sustanon PCT starts at 18 days, not 21. you should have not used high dose long esters if you wanted to cut up fast, it doesnt work well together, you also didnt need to run 600mg, or inject e2d.

That being said its all going to be determined by your diet, so thats where you should be. If you try to just cut cals all your muscle will subside as well.

this cycle didn't go as planned, I was going to keep below 10%bf during the cycle but because of my injury I couldn't work out properly but kept eating like I was, hoping to be able to work out the next day... but it took me 3 weeks to get back on track.

if I'd followed the original plan my gains would be mostly muscles and I would only need 2-3 weeks to cut down, but due to excess fat gain I need something more than that...

so I start my pct on day 18 after last pin, at the moment I only have nolva, do I need something else for my pct or is nolva enough ?

if anything 600mg/w was to little, after my tests shut down I stopped feeling the effect from the sustanon and there has been no gain after the first 3-4 weeks.

any comments on my previous post ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm curious, how did you get injured? Was it the headache deal or something else? A lot of people get hurt on cycle because they feel strong and lift more than they are really ready to. Even if the muscles say yes sometimes the tendons say NO if they are not use to it and that is where strains/sprains come in or tearing the shoulder. I am guilty of this also. My first 6 months on TRT I was feeling better and better in the gym and used 105 lbs dumbbells for a set of flat bench. I felt OK then but the next day..... not so much and it took 1 1/2 years to get most all the way better. Setbacks suck.

the injury was that headache thing.. it was a torn splenius cervicis muscle.

I can still feel the headache if I do cardio with kettlebells, but I'm ok with strenghtening exercises as long as I do few reps and get good rest between sets.

this should heal in a couple of months, until then I have to keep the load of my neck, so no squats with a barbell on my sholders...

Thread Information