JuicyJey is offline New Member

HELP!! with cycle

So in My possesion 2bottles of sust 350, 2 of eq and 100 20mg pills of dbol , after i planto change my compounds to eq for deca and sust for enanthat 350. So how would you guys stack all this ???? would it even be a good idea to change compounds half way through a cycle ????

Fevershock is offline Junior Member
    What up JuicyJey, greetings from your own back yard :-) ~ Question, why would you switch EQ for Deca ?

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats? Age, BF%, lifting history, how many cycles have you ran etc... Almost everyone will ask you to start out with the basic Q & A.

JuicyJey is offline New Member
    Well fever i read some guy doing that in his past cycle, i guess for the reaction of a new compound... Alot of people say that eq dont really work im guessing those are the people that never ran it long enough.Well f-genetics im 6'3 i was a weighting 226 pounds, i got really sick due to the fact that i got bunk gear , what a bad one let me tell u. After i recovered from that really bad throat infection. right now im at 195i know sucks... i have done 4 other cycles o ive got experience with some of the compounds.... Ive been training for 8 years and im currently 28 , as for body fat im about 8 percent. Thank u all for the replies.... Any help will be greatly appreciated.

With sus350 you don't really need dbol . The short esters kick right in in a few days. I like the strength gains from the dbol but I don't like the water retention. I look like a dough boy.

Thread Information