wewt is offline New Member

Question Clen Side Effect

I have just started using Clen , been on it for 3 days now. I started at 20mcg and have slight side effects. The most notable one being insomnia. Does the body eventually adapt to the effects of Clen, and should i wait to up my dosage until I can get to sleep? If the body does not regulate to the Clen, is it even worth taking at the 20mcg/40mcg dosages?

Each person has a different tolerance to clen . 20mcg's pretty low dose. I get the shakes and cold sweat while working on my computer at work. Clen is not a pleasant compound to take. But it helps me drop fat. My body eventually gets used to the dosage and I get used to the shaking and sweating. I've never had insomnia so you might want to wait it out and see if it goes away. You have to rest if you want to lose fat. Insomnia increases the cotisol in the body and it breaks down muscle tissue.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    are you taking it all in the morning or twice a day?

I am taking it all around 6:30 am. I workout at 5:00 pm and go to bed between 9:00 and 10:00pm. The first night fell asleep at 12:00am woke up at 4:00am couldn't go back to sleep. The second night fell asleep at 9:30pm woke up at 11:00pm fell back to sleep at 1:00 am and then didn't wake up until alarm went off at 6:00am. I did take melatonin the second night before bed to help with sleep. Can still feel my heart racing when I lay down for bed. However, my workouts have been fantastic I am super pumped and really get the most out of them. If I can get this sleeping under control, clen is doing the job. I just don't want to quit taking it if my body is going to adjust to it, but if the insomnia isnt going to subside I will be very disappointed to quit clen. Any extra advice would be greatly appreciAted.

Anyone else have any comments?

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Add one to three milligrams of Keto or Benadryl at night time for your insomnia problems.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Wow I almost never have that much trouble sleeping. That sucks man. Maybe try a generic sleep aid from Wal-Mart.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Get some ketotifen. Keto makes you sleepy which has always helped me get to sleep while on clen . Also, it up-regulates the receptors making the clen more effective.

sounds good thanks guys

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    i think your head might be whats playing with you i can take 140mcg an hour before bed and sleep for 8 hours straight. i wish i could help you but if theres a way for you not to think about it try that maybe listen to music while your laying down or something

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Definitely add some keto to the cycle, will help for sure.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wewt View Post
    I am taking it all around 6:30 am. I workout at 5:00 pm and go to bed between 9:00 and 10:00pm. The first night fell asleep at 12:00am woke up at 4:00am couldn't go back to sleep. The second night fell asleep at 9:30pm woke up at 11:00pm fell back to sleep at 1:00 am and then didn't wake up until alarm went off at 6:00am. I did take melatonin the second night before bed to help with sleep. Can still feel my heart racing when I lay down for bed. However, my workouts have been fantastic I am super pumped and really get the most out of them. If I can get this sleeping under control, clen is doing the job. I just don't want to quit taking it if my body is going to adjust to it, but if the insomnia isnt going to subside I will be very disappointed to quit clen. Any extra advice would be greatly appreciAted.

i couldnt handle it either i got off that shit and said i will have too do this the hard way cardio cardio cardio and dieting that stuff just seemed too dangerous for me

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member
    Some say there are better way to shred fat. However I prefer clen since I have never have insomnia from that.

How do you react to the natural stimulants?

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    that's a low dose! shouldn't have insomnia from that!

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by apacheman75 View Post
    that's a low dose! shouldn't have insomnia from that!
    ^^ why im saying it seems like your worrying to much and your head is playing games

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Don't take it late on a night say after 6 do not take and you not getting the shakes yet?

Thread Information