When to take your A.I.'s

just curious yall,do yall take yours from the start of your cycle or just when side effects might show up,just curious?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless your prone to erse and should be running your ai from the start, it really comes down to personal preference. First cycle I ran it from the start and had no problems but next cycle I will wait and see if I need it.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    depends

if your starting out with high doses of stuff you don't have much choice in the matter

if your running a normal dose then I would hold it in my hand until needed

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    just curious yall,do yall take yours from the start of your cycle or just when side effects might show up,just curious?
    You need to take them at the begining to prevent any estrogen related sides through out your cycle.

Ive only done 2 previous cycles,both with test cyp,the 1st one was 500mg/week and the 2nd was 600mg/week both times no sides at all,except some acne was all,my upcoming cycle im going to do is test cyp and deca ....thats one reason for the thread,ive never used deca before,and was just curious about when to start taking it, with my 2 previous cycles i wasnt prone to estro or water retention............thanks for the help guys

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am no expert and I don't know what your financial situation is but, It seems like if you had the money to spare you could just get some bloodwork while on cycle to test and see how much aromatization is taking place. From everything I have read you do not want to supress aromatization too much as this will cause such a large drop in estrogen that you will hinder your gains, conversly too high a level will cause bloating, make you bitchy, and can lead to gyno. So it seems like the ideal situation would be to tailor your usage of an AI to maintain an ideal level of estrogen.

Now I don't want to highjack your thread but here is where it gets confusing to me. I know they have a normal range on any labwork for estrogen and any results. And normally the lower half of the normal range would be great but when you have 5-20 times the normal amount of testosterone is this still valid? Or do you want to have a value that reflects the same ratio of test to estro that you would have normally...that is to say if your test was 400 nmol/lt should your oestro be 600 pmol/L ? Maybe one of the vets or mods will chime in and let me know if you want to see a normal value or one that maintains a normal balance between the two?

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I am no expert and I don't know what your financial situation is but, It seems like if you had the money to spare you could just get some bloodwork while on cycle to test and see how much aromatization is taking place. From everything I have read you do not want to supress aromatization too much as this will cause such a large drop in estrogen that you will hinder your gains, conversly too high a level will cause bloating, make you bitchy, and can lead to gyno. So it seems like the ideal situation would be to tailor your usage of an AI to maintain an ideal level of estrogen.

Now I don't want to highjack your thread but here is where it gets confusing to me. I know they have a normal range on any labwork for estrogen and any results. And normally the lower half of the normal range would be great but when you have 5-20 times the normal amount of testosterone is this still valid? Or do you want to have a value that reflects the same ratio of test to estro that you would have normally...that is to say if your test was 400 nmol/lt should your oestro be 600 pmol/L ? Maybe one of the vets or mods will chime in and let me know if you want to see a normal value or one that maintains a normal balance between the two?
    good point,i owuld like some input from someone that knows more as well...

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    Ive only done 2 previous cycles,both with test cyp,the 1st one was 500mg/week and the 2nd was 600mg/week both times no sides at all,except some acne was all,my upcoming cycle im going to do is test cyp and deca....thats one reason for the thread,ive never used deca before,and was just curious about when to start taking it, with my 2 previous cycles i wasnt prone to estro or water retention............thanks for the help guys
    I ran test/deca first go and i will say the only erse i did experiance was water retention probably caused mostly by the deca and had i ran test only my first go and knew how i reacted to it i would be able to say it ws deffinately the deca, but live and learn. Since you have ran 2 test cycles, experianced no sides i would wait and see if you experiance erse, then you could make the assumption it's from the deca and start your ai at that point.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I only take them when I start to notice estrogen related sides (sensitive nipples, bloat, etc.)...I don't like to put more chemicals into my body unless I need to while on cycle...It's already being put through a lot.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    I asked this as well before my cycle, and for every opinion for, there is one against.

I liked the statement; preventing is easier than combating.

So, I went with preventing, with Aromasin 10mg EOD.

Re. putting more compounds in our body than necessary, one can argue that having an abnormally high Estrogen level, is more foreign to the body than an AI.

I will be doing BW every other week, and excited to see the results....Test vs Estro etc.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Having abnormally high estrogen is easier to bring down than a high lipid profile while on juice.

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member
    personally i would run a low dose all the way through the cycle from start to finish.

Thread Information