Thread: New to steroids

robert. is offline New Member

New to steroids

So i have recently been thinking about getting on something to get some solid gains. I have never done a cycle of anything more than pro hormones and as all of you probably know they only work so well. I want something with minor side effects but something i will see good mass gains.. any segestions? i was thinking something a little more minor like anavar . what would my gains be like with a cycle of anavar? or would something else be better for mass?
    Thanks in advance

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    stats?

Eazy20 is offline Member
    19 years old...Prohormones only work so well? I gained 15 lbs and kept 10 on a superdrol cycle....You don't know what your doing and shouldn't have even touched prohormones at your age. Certain ones ARE REAL STEROIDS . Shocker I know, but just further proves you don't know what you're doing. Stop doing what you're doing, clean up your diet, get your training in order, and do it naturally until your about 25 or you WILL hurt yourself permanently if you already haven't (I'm going to assume no PCT was run after your PH cycles).

**Edit** And Novedex-XT from your local GNC isn't a PCT.
    Last edited by Eazy20; 03-15-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    19 years old...Prohormones only work so well? I gained 15 lbs and kept 10 on a superdrol cycle....You don't know what your doing and shouldn't have even touched prohormones at your age. Certain ones ARE REAL STEROIDS . Shocker I know, but just further proves you don't know what you're doing. Stop doing what you're doing, clean up your diet, get your training in order, and do it naturally until your about 25 or you WILL hurt yourself permanently if you already haven't (I'm going to assume no PCT was run after your PH cycles).

**Edit** And Novedex-XT from your local GNC isn't a PCT.
    yes.. pros only work so well.. i have used a few and yes i did make gains but not as much as i would have liked to see. you say i dont know what im doing but i didnt give you any info other than i was interested in anavar so you have no idea what i know. my training is in perfect order for what im trying to achive, and yes i did post cycle. i didnt have gyno or anything that made me think my estrogen was to high so i just post cycled with hcg and tribulus. im not saying i know everything like you do or i wouldnt be on here trying to further my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    stats?
    As far as my stats go
    19 years old i have been lifting hard for the last 3 and a half years, i weigh 174 with 7% body fat

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    At your age with your stats you dont need steroids or prohormones. You need food. Go to the diet section and you will make great gains if you listen to the guys there!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You need to visit the diet section and look into eating more food. You don't need AAS.

Just read a member's post that's 21 and is already getting a limp d*ck because of AAS usage. Don't do it right now bro. Give yourself some time for your endocrine system to mature. You can always cycle in the future. If you get screwed up now you could get messed up for life.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Way too young... traing hard and diet for 6 more years then come back and think of cycle...

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robert. View Post
    yes.. pros only work so well.. i have used a few and yes i did make gains but not as much as i would have liked to see. you say i dont know what im doing but i didnt give you any info other than i was interested in anavar so you have no idea what i know. my training is in perfect order for what im trying to achive, and yes i did post cycle. i didnt have gyno or anything that made me think my estrogen was to high so i just post cycled with hcg and tribulus. im not saying i know everything like you do or i wouldnt be on here trying to further my knowledge.
    the statements you have made here reinforce the fact you need to do more research. nobody on this forum will spoon feed you and nobody will advise you to cycle at your age.

for your own sake, please stay away from steroids . there is a diet section and training section on this site that will help you immensely.

Thread Information