Thread: D-bol dosage

BigDog911 is offline New Member

D-bol dosage

I am about to begin my first cycle with 500mg test e per week for 10 weeks and am wondering whether or not I'd be wasting my time taking D-bol for 4 weeks at only 10mg a day, or could i just do 20mg a day for 2 weeks? I am finding the d-bol to be very expensive and this is all i can afford or ill just have to do test e only. Have posted stats b4 but just for refresher: 5'10 181, 24 yrs, been training since 18, 3500+ cal intake a day, close to 300g protein, med carbs, med fat. All responses are welcomed and appreciated.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well for starters bro.You dont need to start at 500 mgs test.You would do good at 300.Now for the dbol 30mgs is good.But wat about your pct?We have a section on that also.Check it out.Good luck.Oh 30mgs for 4 weeks

my pct is going to be clomid. i was asking though whether or not id be wasting my money and time with 10mg a day of dbol for 4 weeks or 20mg a day for only 2 weeks. 30mg for 4 weeks is out of the question

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I dont think you got enough dbol bro.I dont think 10 is enough.Takes about 10 days to kick in.Save it.

Fetch is offline Member
    Save the DBol . 30mg is the minimum in my book. I typically run 50mg/day. Also, 4 weeks is a good point when stacking it, so that your hormonal levels don't fluctuate too badly. 4 weeks is the point that your Test levels will be soaring due to the Test. If you stopped the DBol after 2, you won't be quite there with the Test yet, and you may experience a little rubber band effect.

joejoe29 is offline New Member
    In my opinion I would wait until a future cycle to add any other AAS. The reason is simple, you will not know what AAS is doing what if you start stacking multiple substances on the first day/cycle you use. Wait until your next cycle and than I would suggest adding the DBOL at anywhere upwards from 20mgs daily for the first four or five weeks. I think that 500mgs weekly for your first cycle is fine as that was the first bulking cycle dosage I and many others I know had ever taken and it worked well with minimal side effects and great gains. I would definately run with arimidex about .5mg eod to avoid any unwanted side effects that are for some people a given on this substance. I like using DBOL with the beginning of every cycle involing test but you should see how your body reacts to each individual AAS first. 500mgs test e for your first cycle will give you great gains if your diet, training and rest periods are suffice. Just an opinion hope it helps.

Another D-bol question... I have read some people say dbol at the beginning and at the end of a test e cycle works great. Well if my test cycle is only 10 weeks and i were to do 4 weeks of dbol at the beginning, and 4 weeks of dbol at the end, why not just take dbol the entire 10 weeks? I was running low on funds so i can only afford 20mg a day for the first 4 weeks of this cycle, once my money gets right would i be better off just taking 20-30mg a day for the rest of the cycle? (I'm currenly beginning my 2nd week at 500mg of test e and 20mgs of dbol a day)?

Fetch is offline Member
    You stack DBol at the beginning and end typically in a longer cycle. A 10 week cycle, it wouldn't be ideal. The break is to allow your liver time to get back to normal function, and 2 weeks won't do it.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    I think you should be taking one compound only for your first cycle... any way GL

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog911 View Post
    Another D-bol question... I have read some people say dbol at the beginning and at the end of a test e cycle works great. Well if my test cycle is only 10 weeks and i were to do 4 weeks of dbol at the beginning, and 4 weeks of dbol at the end, why not just take dbol the entire 10 weeks?Be better off running weeks 1-8. I was running low on funds so i can only afford 20mg a day for the first 4 weeks of this cycle,then dont do any of it once my money gets right would i be better off just taking 20-30mg a day for the rest of the cycle? (I'm currenly beginning my 2nd week at 500mg of test e and 20mgs of dbol a day)?
    You can run dbol at the begging for 4 weeks and it will give you some strength and weight gains. But your strength will start to decrease by the time you end your test cycle. Dbol can be ran for 8 weeks if you don’t have any preexisting health problems and do not cycle orals over and over again. 30mgs daily of quality dbol is a great addition. I have never taken as low as 20, but you certainly would be better off running 20mg for 8 weeks than 40 for 4. IMO. If you don’t have the means to support use financially wait to start until you can. You will not be getting proper gains by coming on and off due to probs with funding. And your idea above for PCT looked like Clomid only?? Not good.
    Good luck

david2o11 is offline New Member
    hello ive been going to the gym 7 weeks now 5 days out of 7 im thinking of taking bol for 6 weeks taking 30ml a day im 5/11 and weigh 103 kilograms is there anything i would need to no im new to all this thanks

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by david2o11 View Post
    hello ive been going to the gym 7 weeks now 5 days out of 7 im thinking of taking bol for 6 weeks taking 30ml a day im 5/11 and weigh 103 kilograms is there anything i would need to no im new to all this thanks
    Most will tell you not to do an oral only cycle and they are pretty much right. Not many will help with a cycle plan if they don’t have more information on the subject (your stats)

CleanCut is offline Junior Member
    Dbol is usually run at 40mg or 50mg ED for the first 4 weeks.
    I would also suggest running an AI during your cycle.

Thread Information