trusted is offline Junior Member

Hrt Test Cyp 250mg... Could i add superdrol?

Alright guys, i'm on hrt for 8 weeks of testosterone cyp 250mg every monday, should i add some dimethyl clone of superdrol to it? or just run the test?

And for being on hrt, i ran dimethyl clone of superdrol before and got shut down, but now since i'll be on test, should i run it, knowing that the test wont shut me down?

i dont want to do anything to interfear with my doctor.

stats-
    5'6
    162lbs
    2years experience.

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    TRT should shut you down.
    TRT is not something that you should "be on" for 8 weeks, it's usually for life.

Quote Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
    TRT should shut you down.
    TRT is not something that you should "be on" for 8 weeks, it's usually for life.
    they said at 8 weeks there going to see where i am at, aswell as giving me shots of hcg .

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trusted View Post
    they said at 8 weeks there going to see where i am at, aswell as giving me shots of hcg.
    So, in other words, you're thinking about taking a compound not prescribed by your Dr. which decreases HPTA function while they are trying to get you back to a normal level to fix what's wrong with you at...I believe you were what? 18-21 yrs old? Don't take anything your doc hasn't advised you to. Let him try and get you healthy again....

**Edit** Wasn't superdrol the compound you took that shut you down in the first place? Why would you continue to take it while they're trying to fix the issue? I'm sorry, but I have to ask...Are you dumb?
    Last edited by Eazy20; 03-15-2011 at 12:02 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If they want to see where you are in eight weeks, then they will be doing blood work to see what your levels are. You will render those tests completely useless if you add anything. Just do what the doc tells you and don't mess with the system. TRT is not for gains, it is for health. Get healthy and then decide if you want to do something additional.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    So, in other words, you're thinking about taking a compound not prescribed by your Dr. which decreases HPTA function while they are trying to get you back to a normal level to fix what's wrong with you at...I believe you were what? 18-21 yrs old? Don't take anything your doc hasn't advised you to. Let him try and get you healthy again....

**Edit** Wasn't superdrol the compound you took that shut you down in the first place? Why would you continue to take it while they're trying to fix the issue? I'm sorry, but I have to ask...Are you dumb?
    that, is exactly why i posted here. i thought to myself it would be a bad idea, but i've seen many places people have done it before.

appreciate it.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    ^People that do it are usually older guys who are on it for life. Not individuals who's Dr.'s are trying to get their patient to start producing his own natty test again. And very true, at least you asked, but I mean use your head. If it shut you down previously, why would you continue to take it especially when your Dr. is trying to get you up and running again.

**Edit** So to answer your question again, don't do it. Wait until your Dr. has the accurate information he needs to make a final decision. If he wants to put you on HRT for life, then do whatever you want

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    If they want to see where you are in eight weeks, then they will be doing blood work to see what your levels are. You will render those tests completely useless if you add anything. Just do what the doc tells you and don't mess with the system. TRT is not for gains, it is for health. Get healthy and then decide if you want to do something additional.
    Exactly. Wait until you and your doc are comfortable with where you're at with your bloods. Then feel free to add some "extras" here and there. Patience man.

Thread Information