Complete novice is offline Associate Member

First Timer - What to use???

Hello all,

I`ve been training for a few years now and have seen slow improvements in look and strengh and am now looking into other options as i think i`ve just about reached my peak...I`m happy with my strengh, as i`m naturally quite big and strong (farming stock) but i`m looking for a more sculpted look...

Stats :

Height : 5`11"
    Weight : 220LB
    Body Fat : 16-18%

I train 4 times a week, split routine and also do cardio 4 times a week...my diet at the moment consists of 1900 cals (i`m cutting) 7 meals a day, mainly protein and good fats, i keep my carbs to under 80g a day and only have them in the morn and before and after the gym...i`m currently losing 1-2LB of fat a week...

I`ve been toying with the idea of taking a small course of either a good clean test or HGH, My goal is to lose bodyfat and be more sculpted..

The lad that i train with has seen good gains of test but he was a lower bodyfat to start with and where as constantly trying to get smaller hes the opposite..

What do you suggest i use for my first course? i`d prefer to inject rather than take, epherdrine or clen /winnie as when i`ve tried small dose`s before i got bad side effects which have but me off...

Thanks for any help

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you should keep up doing what you are doing atleast until you plateau. Losing 1-2lbs per week is a great. Keep up the good work and take some time to learn about the other things that will help you break through that plateau once you get to it.

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    Great advice, since your new just try to listen to the members here. They know just about every trick and very few short cuts. Hang in there sounds like your doing great. Wish i could loose 2 lbs a week without any supplements.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    First you should drop your bf level to 12/14%... then you can start a test only cycle with strict diet for lean mass... hit diet section.. there are many diet tweaks you can get for cutting your bf...

Complete novice is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys, I would probably be happy if i could get my BF low enough to see some good definition, i`ll post my diet in the diet section and see if i can make any tweeks as i weighed myself this morning (as i do every monday morning) and am still the same weight as last week so things maybe slowing down...

Thanks again

Thread Information