gcms is offline New Member

Question Anvar/Winstrol/Test Cycle (Cutting with gains)

Age 28
    Weight 209
    Height 5'10

Build is athletic. Work out M-F. Working a good diet plan and cardio see results there, fixing to up my cardio a bit more to help. Posted a previous thread and did not get much feedback, so trying again. Wanting to cut approx 10lbs and shape up just a bit more. My body responds very easily to weights as far a results, just have a real hard time even with diet getting those few extra pounds to go away so I can see my stomach muscles. I play alot of adult softball and coach of my sons travel team so I am very active, just having issues with getting my stomach to show as my arms, chest, back and legs all are going in the right direction.

Been researching

Anvar or Winstrol as my cutter or both (not sure)
    and stacked with Test (C, P, E) Not sure which type of test needed? I would like to keep the injections to a minimum.

Would like some opinions as what other have done with results. Also what should I run at the end of this cycle. Several items have been mentioned before.

Thanks,

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    If your goal is to see the six pack your diet and cardio is the winner there bud, not AAS.
    If you want to do something different let us know but just an FYI steroids for a guy who "My body responds very easily to weights as far a results," is silly. Steroids are for when that stops working.
    Playing softball and coaching are not being active either, just to clarify, not by most anyones standards.
    Sorry if I sound sharp - got a headache
    much love

Leroy appreciate the feedback, working on the diet and cardio really hard. Was just stating my body responds quicker to working out more so than most I work out with. I just cannot get those stomach muscle to come on out, been trying really hard on this project for 4 1/2 weeks and it seems everything else seems to keep improving, just that area needs help and I would like the extra boost of enhancement.

Going to run a cycle of something as stating in my previous post, just would like some suggestions as to what it might be. I keep seeing Anvar or Winstrol as my cutter if not both and then most running with Test. Just want to hear from you guys pertaining to what would be a better fit for what I am looking for.

My response in regards to my body responds easy, was just stating I work out with several guys and they just hate it due to my body show results quicker than there's. Me playing ball was just referencing I am very active and beside cardio at the gym I am very active elsewhere. Just trying to give a good picture of daily activities.

No you don't sound sharp, I understand, I have had one of those days myself.

Thanks,

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Let me restate this AAS (any cycle) will not "get those stomach muscle to come on out ", that is a dietary desire.
    So note that as my reservation on cycle recommendations.
    Aside from that a first cycle is almost always Test E only. Ive been lifting for years never done more than 3 compounds and the key is always test.
    But again this is irrelevant for you as you want to get a six pack, which is done with a fork and not a cycle.

Let me also give you three paths if you wanna see your stomach muscles.
    1) Eat less calories than you burn.
    2) Do more Weighted Ab exercises and grow those little bastards...
    3) Do both and profit

Lets start here:
    1) what is your TDEE / BMR calorie requirments... If you dont know what I am talking about google :"bmr tdee calculator bodybuilding"
    2) Post your sample diet on an average day
    3) Post your workout splits, cardio etc...

I wish I could just say sure take winny and win but that "cake is a lie"

thanks for the advice, this is what I am looking for, I have ran a few cycles of different things before always wanting to grow and now I just want to cut up more and yes, the diet is huge and working very hard to stay on a strict diet. Yes, the abs are hard for me. I can grow my arms and legs easily and see results easy there, but the gut is kicking my a$$ and its getting somewhat frustrating.

However I am still going to run a cycle of Anvar & Test, what would be a good dosage for what I am looking for and would these when started affect my diet or make adjustments.

Thanks again for your info...

dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member
    The reason people tell you to focus on diet / workout first is because you are wasting your time and money if you do not get that down. Yes you may gain 20 LB on a cycle of Test or test and dbol but as soon as you come off you will lose most all of what you gained and be at the same point you would have been at had you ate healthy and worked out hard. I am by no means "Perfect" as of yet on my diet but I at least know what perfect looks like and am getting closer every day. My first cyle ended up being mostly a waste. I will not allow it to happen to me again.

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    From Previous Post

Lets start here:
    1) what is your TDEE / BMR calorie requirments... If you dont know what I am talking about google :"bmr tdee calculator bodybuilding"
    2) Post your sample diet on an average day
    3) Post your workout splits, cardio etc...

Take your Height, Weight, age, body fat and you can calc your BMR. There are BMR calculators online. You can also If you tell me your activity rate between 1.2 (walking at work) to 1.9 (training twice a day college swimmer) then you multiply the BMR by activity rate and you get TDEE. If you know what weight and body fat you're going after you can modify your TDEE to reflect the desired results over 12 weeks. I wrote a little excel program that does that. Not hard, you can do it too. This is only with diet, exercise and supplements. AAS will help you reach your goal but the bulk of the work will be done by the diet and cardio.

Thread Information