crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member

prop dosage/ just thought of something

male
    6'1
    cycle experience. had incomplete cycle do to craziness.

ok some people take it everyday, others every other day. for those who take it eod the dosage will not be the same every week. one week you inject 4 times a week. the next week there will be 3 injections.

so if someone were to take 125mg eod you would get 500mg per week with 4 injection per week and the next week you would get 375mg with 3 injections per week.

should someone pick up on the amount during the week that they will be injecting 3 times per week?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    male
    6'1
    cycle experience. had incomplete cycle do to craziness.

ok some people take it everyday, others every other day. for those who take it eod the dosage will not be the same every week. one week you inject 4 times a week. the next week there will be 3 injections.

so if someone were to take 125mg eod you would get 500mg per week with 4 injection per week and the next week you would get 375mg with 3 injections per week.

should someone pick up on the amount during the week that they will be injecting 3 times per week?

explain.

ive used prop before and just did 200mg mon-wed-fri, worked perfectly fine for me

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What difference does it make how many doses you take in a given week? Your body only cares about resultant blood levels it does not give a f**k about a calender or a week so as long as you are taking it every other day or every day your dosage will be ideal.

I have a friend who has the same screwed up idea I am taking 2ml of Cyp every third day and 1.2ml of Deca every third day taking the deca the day after the cyp. I got it all marked on a calendar on my fridge to keep track of the days and he starts saying the same thing that I am only taking X amount of shots one week and a different amount another and telling me I should just take it Monday and Thursday so I have the same number of shots per week???? Now if he said to do it that way to make it easier to remember which day to do the shot I could understand but this is not the case he somehow feels that since I do more one calander week than another it means my dosage is not even LOL

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Double Post,

I guess since there are 15000+ people on here I can understand it.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 03-15-2011 at 09:44 PM.

ok. stability is what matters then. wasnt sure if it should be exactly the same every week.

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    explain.

ive used prop before and just did 200mg mon-wed-fri, worked perfectly fine for me
    i noticed the bold in quote.

i couldnt complete what it did a long time ago because i was interupted by a month long field event that we did know about until 2 weeks prior.

Evader is offline New Member
    you can do mon-wed-fri if it's easier for you to remember which days you need to inject... after a few weeks of EOD injections it's easy to forget whether did your last injection the day before, or the day before that. Personally I prefer EOD to keep the level more even in the blood, but the half life of prop is 4 days, so it really shouldn't matter much.

If you do EOD then when you're deciding on your dosage remember that's an average of 3.5 injections every week. (not 3 one week, 4 the next like you posted).

so 100ml in each injection would be 350/week.

I think of it as EOD. It's not that hard for me to remember if I pinned or not. Need to keep the blood concentration level consistent. Less sides that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Evader View Post
    you can do mon-wed-fri if it's easier for you to remember which days you need to inject... after a few weeks of EOD injections it's easy to forget whether did your last injection the day before, or the day before that. Personally I prefer EOD to keep the level more even in the blood, but the half life of prop is 4 days, so it really shouldn't matter much.

If you do EOD then when you're deciding on your dosage remember that's an average of 3.5 injections every week. (not 3 one week, 4 the next like you posted).

so 100ml in each injection would be 350/week.
    im wont have a had time remembering when to inject. that really wasnt the focus.

yes if you inject eod you are injecting 3 times one week and 4 he next. write it on a calendar and you will see.

jay5 is offline Junior Member
    Exactly your body doesn't know there is 7 days in a week so just pretend there is 8 and do eod either way it makes no difference hope that helps and good luck im actually running prop eod right now to be easy

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    What difference does it make how many doses you take in a given week? Your body only cares about resultant blood levels it does not give a f**k about a calender or a week so as long as you are taking it every other day or every day your dosage will be ideal.

I have a friend who has the same screwed up idea I am taking 2ml of Cyp every third day and 1.2ml of Deca every third day taking the deca the day after the cyp. I got it all marked on a calendar on my fridge to keep track of the days and he starts saying the same thing that I am only taking X amount of shots one week and a different amount another and telling me I should just take it Monday and Thursday so I have the same number of shots per week???? Now if he said to do it that way to make it easier to remember which day to do the shot I could understand but this is not the case he somehow feels that since I do more one calander week than another it means my dosage is not even LOL

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You just average out the amount...

depfife is offline Associate Member
    I inject EVERY DAY 100mg.. just so i am at a level state.. Why not just make it simple and inject X amount EOD??? I does not mater what day they fall on, in terms of 7 day intervals...

Thread Information