deepak586625 is offline New Member

How long should i wait before i get into steroids or its aboutt time?

Hi everyone,i am on a diet for the past 6 months and doing regular running/jogging,cycling.
    I am now 174 pounds(ht 5 11),lost around 50 pounds but now i have loose flabby parts on my arms and near stomach.i want to tighten these parts and i think you guys can help me out with some program that can get me radical result in a time period of 2-3 months.
    I am going to gym but even a little weight training makes me really tired,so i thought may be a little push can get me on the right track.

Thanks for reading this,please suggest me the right way to go about it.
    Last edited by deepak586625; 03-25-2011 at 12:05 AM.

booze is offline New Member
    Is this real life?

What are you stats? You should be in the gym working out hard for several years before you think about cycling. It takes that long for the tendons and connecting tissues to get strong enough to handle the load you're muscles will put on them. From what I read, you're not ready to cycle right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    What are you stats? You should be in the gym working out hard for several years before you think about cycling. It takes that long for the tendons and connecting tissues to get strong enough to handle the load you're muscles will put on them. From what I read, you're not ready to cycle right now.
    i agree,im 44 now,just started weight training 6 years ago,and ive only done 2 cycles so far,just with test though,you are still to young IMO,i agree with ScotchGuard02...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    go to the diet section bro.Thats where you need to be.

Thread Information