jaw1234 is offline New Member

First cycle! test e 600! First pin! Review please?

Some info about me first... 23, about to be 24 in a month... 5 8" 190 been lifting for about 8 yrs on and off... powerlift rules pr bench 315 squat 405 dead 500 overhead 205... hoping to build strength and power mainly and some size as well and hopefully improve explosion and athletic ability... test e from northern trust pharma... i hope its good stuff... got blood work done and im going to get more done in six weeks and six weeks after last pin... i have hcg on hand... i was thinking 250 ius 2x a week starting week 4 and i have liquid tamox and clomid and liquidex from a well recommended research chem site on this board so i really hope theyre up to snuff. i hope thats not breaking any board rules and i will edit post if it is.... i was thinking .25 liquidex e3d and nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 70/50/30/30 for pct 2 weeks after last pin...i worry about clomid sides...is this acceptable? liquidex day after pin or same day? do you need to put the research chems on tongue or can you just swallow? plan on eating lots of clean whole foods... mainly protein healthy fats and some carbs... pinned in the glute for the first... it was really smooth and im already looking forward to my next... wheres your guys favorite spot? my test is 300 mg/ml so should i stick with 600/week or do some math for 500... any help is appreciated :/... what do you guys think? how much muscle/strength do you think i can keep after pct? possibly raise all my major lifts 100 lbs? any input would be highly appreciated...as soon as i get my phone up and running again ill take some pictures and post... thank you very much to anyone who gives me some feedback... i want to do this right and take full advantage of this...
    final note... can you actually over train on this stuff? or can i just put in work all day 7 days a week?
    cheers

spradamania is offline New Member
    My first few cycles were 500mg test e a week on a Monday Thursday split. And got some very good results in it. Maybe start there and if you're not getting the results you want after about 4-5 weeks, bump it up to 600. 500 is typically the norm And I think you'd be happy there.

While you will definitely see improvements in your major lifts, 100lbs may be a little unrealistic, especially since they are all pretty decent as is. However, crazier things have happened in this world.

My favorite site are the lateral delts. There are people on both sides of the fence when it comes to spot injections. Some say it helps, others would completely disagree. I think they do, and it is very painless in most situations.

Remember, the research chemicals aren't for human consumption. However, when administer a dose to a lab rat for my own personal research, I'll put .25 ml under their tongue every other day.

Hope this helps. I know I didn't get to everything, but it's a start.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start with 500 mgs tes e and leave it there. Week 4 or 5 is when the cycle should kick in high gear so don't start playing with dosages, that's how most guys get into trouble.
    Hcg twice a week @ 250 ius....good!
    Adex @ .25 eod for starters and slowly adjust if necessary (e2 spikes, sides).
    Pct should be Nov 40/40/20/20 and clo: 100/50/50/50
    Your pct and adex are oral suspension, you can even put them in a beverage if the taste bothers you but I would/do just swallow it.
    Clomid.....can leave you Moody but that's part of it. Your more likely to have a good cry then anything.
    Results.....depends on your genetics, diet and training. Some guys can train hard 6 days a week, others only 4. I would say stick to the number of days you are doing just add more volume and intensity. 100 lb. jumps.....on leg press sure, bench ....not likely. Need to be realistic so you don't get hurt. Don't get to hung up on the numbers, your body will tell you what it can take. Good luck.

Thread Information