Thread: First HGH shot

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

First HGH shot

Last night I did my first HGH 2iu's before bed... I did it by the book... has anybody had trouble sleeping or some anxiety and crazy dreams after shot ? or maybe ijust had a sus 250 spike because i shot yesterday morning, any ideas ?

Flier is offline Productive Member
    No, you definitely had some HGH dreams.
    It will put you in REM hard and fast.

Before bed is not an optimal time to take your HGH for many reasons.
    Your bloodsugar is a little/lot elevated from the time/contents of your last meal, which renders the HGH less effective.
    2 hours into your sleep is when your natural GH secretion occurs, and this will be inhibited.

The optimal time to take your HGH is first thing in the morning, and wait at least 1/2 hr before any intake but water.

I love the dreams. like a regular dream in HD..
    So I really enjoy pinning my HGH with first morning wakeup, and then go back to sleep for 1 hr, to enjoy the wild "movie"...

Blog Entries
    how long can you keep the syringe out without the cold.can i load the syringe the night before when i goto sleep at room temp and shoot when i wake forthe bathroom ?

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    how long can you keep the syringe out without the cold.can i load the syringe the night before when i goto sleep at room temp and shoot when i wake forthe bathroom ?
    I really have no idea.
    Wild guess is, yes.
    All I know is it is to be kept cool and dark, if 8 hrs makes a difference...???
    I donīt chance it, so I have to walk the stairs down to the kitchen, pin myself in the refrigerator light, and make my way upstairs back to bed, and enjoy my dream.
    I live in a very cool place, and I like to sleep in a cold room, so I have been thinking of leaving it in the windowsill.
    Now, what I do though, is preload the syringe with 3 days worth of HGH, then store it in the fridge.

Blog Entries
    great thanks a lot for the info... if thats u in the pix your doing something right!! im 45 and hope to acheive that.. well i hopesome has the answer for me on this site..

Thread Information