height: 6'1
    Weight : 200 lbs
    BF: 10%

Cycle Layout:
    Weeks 1-8 100 mg Test Prop100 taken every other day
    Weeks 1-8 100 mg tren Acetate taken every other day
    Weeks 3-8 40 mg Stan 10 per day
    Weeks 3-8 40 mg anavar

Pct is what i'm mainly confused about , never done tren so i guess nolva is out the window? Clomid? if yes then how many mgs to run / duration?

NazeteTatakai is offline New Member
    edited.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    you might want to run hcg throughout the cycle and also have an AI on hand in case sides start showing up. I'll be running the exact cycle, but for 10 weeks but instead of var & stan i'll have masteron . I wouldn't run this cycle w/out incorporating hcg into it. Here's what a vet laid out for me for my cycle including pct:

Run Aromasin 10mg/ED on cycle and 250ius HCG 2x week.

Drop the AI 3-4 days proir to PCT and ramp the HCG a little 500ius 2x/wk for the final 2 weeks, drop it 5 days away from PCT (last shot).

PCT

wk 1-6 Tamox 20mg/ED
    wk 1-6 Tore 60mg/Ed (120mg/ED first 14 days)

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am just curious why you want to run a cutting cycle if you are 6'1" and 200 lbs and 10% body fat?

PS Agreed with Sams dad on most everything he posted, particularly incorporating HCG into any tren cycle. The only thing I would add is to stop the Tren say 4 days before the test to ensure the Tren clears in a test rich environment.

i can't do a ten weeker cause i'm going to china in like less than 12 weeks.. so yeah lol but the torem looks a little OD? 120mg a day for first 14 days? thats like 6 pills a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I am just curious why you want to run a cutting cycle if you are 6'1" and 200 lbs and 10% body fat?

PS Agreed with Sams dad on most everything he posted, particularly incorporating HCG into any tren cycle. The only thing I would add is to stop the Tren say 4 days before the test to ensure the Tren clears in a test rich environment.
    Well getting down to 6-7% was a goal.. i really wanna get shredded but preserve as much muscle as possible. I was even planning on incorporating a 2 week keto into this diet.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    I don't think he meant to shed more body fat, i think he meant why are you running a cutting cycle when it seems your already light. Try to get a hold of some hcg , it's actually really cheap, and if your doing tren , doing it properly is the only way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by SAMS_DAD View Post
    I don't think he meant to shed more body fat, i think he meant why are you running a cutting cycle when it seems your already light. Try to get a hold of some hcg, it's actually really cheap, and if your doing tren, doing it properly is the only way to go.
    yeah i can get everything that you have told me to get i was just a little skeptical about 120 mg ed of torem.. that is legit 6 pills? which will be a very expensive side..

Thread Information