thegreatest88 is offline New Member

Post New member looking for some assitance on which cycle i should use...

I am 22 years old and am tired of trying so hard to gain and not getting where i would like to be. i have been wanting to try a cycle for a while but just been scared to because i have a minor preexisting heart problem with that being said what would be safe for me to take with me having a heart problem? I do not want to gain to much weight i would just like to cut up more than anything. i know that being 22 is a little young to start but i would just like to hear advice on what would be a good start for me.

I am 5'11" and weigh roughly 165.

kelevra is offline Member
    there will be multiple replies very soon telling you to get diet and training right. And if you have any kind of heart issues stay clear of anabolic 's IMO!

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    too young,
    heart problem, forget it.
    you need a diet, food, quality and quantity, post what you eat, and a lot of members will help you

well its just a minor heart problem and the doctors have all said most likely it will go away eventually and it has gotten considerably better.
    As for my diet on an off day i start the morning with 4 eggs 2 pieces of toast and 1 cytogainer shake then i have 1 full meal a few hours later that consists of as many quality carbs as possible most of the time ill make some kind of pasta. then a little while later ill have another shake. then for dinner i will have a full plate of food i like to switch it up between chicken fish and steak and as for vegetables i switch it up between green beans peas corn broccoli beans and i usually have either rice or mashed potatoes also. then i drink a casein protein shake before i go to bed. also i take animalpak as my multivitamin. I was thinking of either trying anavar or prim as they seem to have the least side effects.
    Last edited by thegreatest88; 03-18-2011 at 08:04 PM.

I've heard Pro BB's say you are better off setting on the couch and not even going to a gym until your diet is right. That may be a bit steep, but less say your diet needs to be spot on to start AAS. Certainly at your age and conditions. A lot of guys worry about infertility and damaging natural test production. A lot of times this is a main concern. However the main concern (IMO) should prob be heart health and lipid profiles. These are the things that can cause major damage. at your age you can ruin your natural test production and never recover. How miserable of a life would that be for a 24 year old who can't get a stiffy because of no Test. If you are dead set on not listening to those warnings, a beginners cycle would be nothing but Test E or Test C at about 400-500mg weekly.

Try a blender and a shake like this
    One cup skim milk
    One cup liquid egg whites (not whites from a cracked egg)
    One and half cups of oats
    let liquids and oats set for about 5-10mins
    add one scoop whey and blend
    knock it back

I thought that test e had more possible side effects than anavar or prim... yea i was gonna make sure to take an hcg and anti aromitase and do a good pst.

i just wanted to do one cycle to cut up for the summer nothing long term and thanks for the shake idea ill defiantly give it a shot.

thebigfella is offline Associate Member
    keep to the shakes bro and keep readin, if i was u with a hart problem i would stay clear

Thread Information