dvl87tang is offline New Member

pinching site of injections

well i gave in and popped my cherry with some bio-ts 250. gave an .5 injection and i pinched the site is that bad? btw 1 inch needle

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Do you want to try and explain that in English please

dvl87tang is offline New Member
    LMAO sry so i took ts-250 filled .5ml of the syringe pinched the site the site on my ass. my question is it bad to pinch the site where you inject

Blog Entries
    are you saying you pinched the site before or after the injection? your question is confusing....did the needle ever hit muscle or did you just inject the pinched area?...

Quote Originally Posted by dvl87tang View Post
    LMAO sry so i took ts-250 filled .5ml of the syringe pinched the site the site on my ass. my question is it bad to pinch the site where you inject
    You want to try again in English please.

jla1986 is offline Junior Member
    In your ass you need to use 1.5inch and with out pinching. You want to make sure you get it in the muscle. And what is bio ts.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You only pinch some skin if you're going for a sub-Q injection. So no, don't pinch the skin and bury the needle as deep as it will go.

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    I am sure your request was not meant to be funny Marcus, but it was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris J View Post
    I am sure your request was not meant to be funny Marcus, but it was hilarious.
    lol I know

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dvl87tang View Post
    well i gave in and popped my cherry with some bio-ts 250. gave an .5 injection and i pinched the site is that bad? btw 1 inch needle
    hmm...made me wonder what actually would happen if you injected the cherry...

shaggy89 is offline New Member
    The answer for youre question is yes, i do so, when you pinch the skin, and then push the needle and it pierce the skin, leave go of the pinched area and push the needle all the way in so you reach the muscle and inject the aas and withdraw slowly the needle, then youre done!

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    Shaggy not for a deep muscular injection--that is an incorrect procedure. That is for a Subcutaneous injection only.

http://peptidecalculator.com/subq.html (here is my source)

I inject HGH subq. Pinch, lift, inject the "shelf" between the fat and the muscle. I inject AAS in the butt 23ga, 1.5" needle, no pinch, deep as I can get the needle. If you're pinning AAS don't pinch just push the needle as deep as you can into the muscle.

Im not refering to as a small pinch, i grab quite a bit of my glute so my skin is hard and myself find it easier for the needle to pterce my skin plus i do use 1.25 blues! And it works wonder for myself! rather thatn just push the needle in and let the needle to the work! not to fond of that myself! Plus i do us both arms and im luckily can reach around!

each to theyre own really regarding injecting imo.

Im type 1 diabetic i inject insulin 4 times day in my stomach and yes there i pinch also, i do it for my glute to but when the needle pierces the skin i do release the pinch and then inject the needle all the way in and push as deep as it can! When i pinch and peirce only about 0.25 of the needle goes in then i release the pinch so i got another 1inch to push it all the way in deep into the muscle,

i only pinch because i do not like the fact of just pushing the need to peirce the skin on its own!

Hope i have made myself a little more clear regarding my method and works for me lol!

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy89 View Post
    Im type 1 diabetic i inject insulin 4 times day in my stomach and yes there i pinch also, i do it for my glute to but when the needle pierces the skin i do release the pinch and then inject the needle all the way in and push as deep as it can! When i pinch and peirce only about 0.25 of the needle goes in then i release the pinch so i got another 1inch to push it all the way in deep into the muscle,

i only pinch because i do not like the fact of just pushing the need to peirce the skin on its own!

Hope i have made myself a little more clear regarding my method and works for me lol!
    Please no one listen to this advice.

When we inject steroids we do so using the intramuscular injection method, we do not use the Sub-Q method.

Please do some research on intramuscular injection ht tp://w ww .site injections .com/index3.htm

close the gaps

intramuscular injection

*Injecting:

***Be careful not to touch the needle to ANYTHING. Think about it, you are injecting deep in to your body. Any foreign particles will be transferred deep in your tissue and you risk a nasty infection.

*Get all bubbles out of the needle - flick it until they rise to the top and then push them through the needle - make sure you get them completely out of the needle as well - don't worry about the liquid dripping down the needle and don't even wipe it as it makes for great lubrication.

*In the injection spot - for glute you will look down on the 'cheek' and imagine splitting it into 4 quadrants, you would inject into the upper most outer quadrant. For the leg, if you were sitting down you will inject into the outer part of the leg (but more on top, not on the side) where you have the most 'meat'

*Clean the site with alcohol and you are ready to inject

*Quickly pierce the skin and steadily push the needle into the muscle. Push in smoothly until you have but a couple millimeters left of the needle (you never inject all the way in as you want to make sure some is still visible in case the needle should break off and you need to retrieve it)

*Aspirate the syringe - pull back slightly on the plunger - you will see one of two things. (A). You will see a couple small air bubbles that when you stop applying pressure upward on the plunger will readily go back into the muscle or (B). Droplets of blood. (A) being the obviously favorable one. If there is blood you must pull out, switch needles and start over.

*If all is well you may begin injecting. Push in slowly - you will come to find that you can 'listen' to your body and it will let you know how much it is willing to receive at once - when I inject myself I apply consistent pressure to the plunger but I go in only as fast or slow as my muscle wants to at that time. Going too fast will potentially result in an abscess. When you have completed this, wait a few seconds and then pull out and take your alcohol swab and firmly press down and massage the site to make sure everything stays in the muscle and the massage will also prevent soreness in the morning. You may bleed just a little bit, so it helps to tape the alcohol soaked cotton ball to your injection site.

Miscellaneous Tips:

*If you are self-injecting, it helps to stretch out first. If you are poking yourself on the right cheek, use your right hand to poke, and support (under) the needle with your left hand. It is not the easiest thing to do, but it can be done.

*When beginning, limit injections to 3 CC's at a time for glutes, 2 CC's for thighs and 1 - 1.5 CC's for all other spot injections

*Rotate injection spots. This will keep your receptors fresh. So right glute, right delt, right leg, left leg, left delt left glute - this will give you ample time off in between. Make sure you dont hit an injection spot more than once per wk - you are using 6 sites so you should be fine

Rotating injection sites will also keep you from building scar tissue

*Injections are great after a shower so the muscle is relaxed and it also helps to roll the syringe in your hand or run under hot water to heat the liquid to make it easier on you.

***ALWAYS wash hands before injecting

Thats no problem, im just explaining what i do and what works successfully for myself, but as reading you post i do agree with everything! But i was just posting what i do and works well for me wich ive been doing for many years and had no problem at all!

i meant no harm or to cause any arguments with methods, just posting what i do!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    There is no reason to pinch the site. Did you do research by chance?

Ye researched, and read exactly what marcus has said and i will agree, but thats all i posted is the method that i use wich helps my self! And how i read the post is what i answered to!!

Nowone has to take me advice or even take notice, just posted what i thought and how i do it, and i have had no problem and have been successful in doing it!

jla1986 is offline Junior Member
    So you just pinch to help break the skin and then push the needle all the way in.

sixoner is offline Member
    shags bro...

pinch, or no pinch, you're breaking the skin with the needle regardless so I fail to see the logic in pinching the skin for an intramuscular injection. what you're saying doesn't make a lot of sense. you dont like piercing the skin with a pin so your pinching the site to pierce the skin with a pin wtf??? pierce the skin with a pin happens regardless so what are you even talking about

exactly what jla1986 said, just to help pierce the skin, dont mind injecting or piercing at all, i just find it helps me that all guys, find it quite difficuilt that no one understands! except jla1986 summed it up really!

tonyinnh is offline Junior Member
    thers a ton of videos on youtube to show you how to do this,, best way is to see it done (or get taught by a doctor)

Thread Information