Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Steve.O
  • 1 Post By flenser
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: T4 dosage

Steve.O is offline Junior Member

T4 dosage

Whats the most common/effective dosage for t4 for cutting. My supplier can no longer get t3. Im usin what i could get hold of. In your opinion would clen for 2weeks then t4 at 100mcg for 2weeks 2 weeks then back to clen for 2weeks be effective. Cheers for any input steve o

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have only used t4 along with hgh @100 mcgs a day. The combination if the two over time along with carb cycling produced some great results. As a result of my usage, my thyroid numbers are now a bit off. Anyway... I would not use t4 on a 2 on 2 off type of cycle....,EVER! T4 works best over a long period of time. I have used clean as well and wasn't a bug fan of the sides.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.O View Post
    Whats the most common/effective dosage for t4 for cutting. My supplier can no longer get t3. Im usin what i could get hold of. In your opinion would clen for 2weeks then t4 at 100mcg for 2weeks 2 weeks then back to clen for 2weeks be effective. Cheers for any input steve o
    How old are you,you may need to take it for low thyroid.You might want to have it checked.I feel 100% better since ive been on it.

Cheers for reply. I wont b usin it on an off jus for 2week. Why will it b in effective for a 2 week period? It doesnt need to build up in your system does it? Wil t4 not speed up my fat loss at al in 2weeks? My plan was to shift some fat while dietin and cardio for the next 6week. Bad idea?
    Last edited by Steve.O; 03-22-2014 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Spelling

Im 28.

What dosage would you guys run t4 at? I know its commonly used at 100mcgs with hgh but solo? Thanks steve o

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    The forum sponsor AR-R carries T3 for your experiments on the lab rats.

Appreciate it doc. T3 is a good drug and would do a better job then my t4. Anyways i have the t4 now. Standard dosage for t3 is 50mcg and is spose to be 3-4 more powerful then t4 ro think im better off usin 150mcg of t4. Sorta answered my own question. Just didnt want t to over do it on dosage. Still open to opinions wont b startin til a few days thanks

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Appreciate it doc. T3 is a good drug and would do a better job then my t4. Anyways i have the t4 now. Standard dosage for t3 is 50mcg and is spose to be 3-4 more powerful then t4 ro think im better off usin 150mcg of t4. Sorta answered my own question. Just didnt want t to over do it on dosage. Still open to opinions wont b startin til a few days thanks
    Standard dosing of T3 can be whatever you make it depending on you're ability to tolerate it. I personally am running 100mcg daily at the moment with no excessive sides.

It's not necessarily that T3 is more powerful than T4; it's that T4 must be converted to it's more active form, T3, to have the desired results and T4->T3 conversion isn't 100% which is why you'd dose the T4 higher than youd do for T3.

Hope that helps some

Hmm just checkd out ar-r most products are at a good value. Il be using in the future cheers for the heads up doc
    Last edited by Steve.O; 03-22-2014 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Missed a word
    Docd187123 likes this.

flenser is offline Junior Member
    On average 40% of T4 is converted to T3 with diminishing returns as you increase dosage, since you start getting more RT3 instead of T3. I've taken as much as 200mcg T4 and never felt like I was getting the same effect as the 75mcg T3 I had taken previously.
    Steve.O likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would take T-4 slowly titrating this medication both up and back down. You dont have to do this with T-3, Here is a good calculator for T-4. Hypothyroidism (Levothyroxine) Calculator
    Steve.O likes this.

Thread Information