wahooo is offline New Member

***** 1ST CYCLE ***** ITS GO TIME !!!!!!! pics and daily logs!!!!!!!

Hey everybody, hope all is well. I have been a member here for a little while now doing research and reading and reading. This is post number one for me, why because i made the decision to go ahead with my first cycle.

stats are
    height 6'2
    weight 195
    bf% 12
    age 27

Heres the tricky part, i have terminal ileitis (crohns disease) my diet is very limited. Red meat is out raw veggies out most grains out all soy out. I need some help with this issue. the good thing is that because of this my diet is good and im used to eating bland food.

So i have decided to run test e and deca

O ya the reason for me to run deca is that i have been ran over twice on my motorcycle and have had ankle, knee, shoulder, and hip surgeries.

My experience with training goes as follows college baseball, pro baseball (4 years) then i got ran over the first time. So yada yada.... im use to pushing the limits with weights, cardio, or anything physical. So please help this cripple get jacked. Thanks for your time.

NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pics and daily logs will follow soon.....

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I would post your diet in the diet section, I would post this thread or have it moved to members cycle results section, and i would not take deca with your first cycle. I feel like you need to educate yourself a little more especially with someone with pre existing health problems like your self. What do you have lined up for pct? How do you plan to get your protein intake?

pct i have adex nolv clomid letro everything im very prepaired for this. i posted because i ask for help with the diet or protien intake but thanks for the assumption. ill have admin move it thanks again guy

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    good luck, sorry to hear about your health problems.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    what is your exact cycle layout? (weeks / dosages) also, deca won't make your injuries heal instantly. it CAN, in some individuals, cause water retention in the joints that can alleviate minor joint pain. if you have serious issues with injuries, you may want to look into HGH down the road

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    glad to hear you want to still in shape with your pre exisiting health problems but i dont think aas are the way to go with your disease and injuries

thanks for the replys and info.
    im going to run a 12 week cycle 500mg test 1-12
    and the deca 350-400mg 1-12
    adex ready and pct is nolv and clomid if needed

i appreciate the concern Vishus. But the decision has been made Dr has been notified and all blood work has been done and i have the green light. and Vull i have a year supply of HGH perscribed by my Dr. looking forward to that one im thinking 4 iu's per day for quite some time but that is later

27300man is offline Associate Member
    Good luck! post some pics every 3 weeks!

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wahooo View Post
    thanks for the replys and info.
    im going to run a 12 week cycle 500mg test 1-12
    and the deca 350-400mg 1-12
    adex ready and pct is nolv and clomid if needed

i appreciate the concern Vishus. But the decision has been made Dr has been notified and all blood work has been done and i have the green light. and Vull i have a year supply of HGH perscribed by my Dr. looking forward to that one im thinking 4 iu's per day for quite some time but that is later
    PCT, u say Clomid if needed. What do you mean?

U have a 4iu/day HGH prescription....awesome. Why wait?
    Why not incorporate the HGH into your cycle, instead of waiting to after the cycle?
    The synergy is great.
    IMO, you should start with HGH, and run it for 2 months before you go on your AAS cycle
    With the HGH, Test alone will be plenty!!...not even 500mgs/week is needed. U will have great results from 300.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Sorry to hear about your crohns. Hope you are able to manage it ok.

Thread Information