the.muscled.lawyer is offline Associate Member

How to get like this ???

Okay

I know that a specific diet ( low carbs probably) and a lot of cardio are mandatory to get this kind of body.

I know that's a matter of genetics...

But what kind of anabos does he use ?

this guy is shredded and a bit bulked
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to get like this ???-bl4ed00z.jpg  

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    That looks like a tren /anavar whore running on some prop.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    TTREEEENNNNN. If that's you in your avatar than you're probably not far off.

I have 60 lbs to lose to be like that !!! already lost 30 !!! still 30 to lose but my body is not bad because, I always made my workouts when I was on cardio and diet..BTW I m still on diet and cardio, I am following the diet of warrior's : http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s-of-Fat-Cycle

But improved and customised because the carb ratio is often too small or too big. Also for his kcalories/day ( 3000 for the recovering day is too much in my opinion) and he does too much cardio.
    I would rather do my cardio once a day et on an empty stomach

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Diet!!! What makes you think you have to use any AAS to get like that? He has no real size and the only way to get lean is proper diet. If you depend on tran or any AAS to get like that expect to always be disappointed.

I don't think that someone could be like this without any ass, this guy is shredded to the bones, and even being on the best diet, I don't think , you will be closer to this body....

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    What are your current stats now; that might dictate how the question is answered?

If you're looking to lean up using AAS here are the best.

1) Primobolan
    2) Anavar
    3) Winstrol
    4) Testosterone Propionate
    5) Trenbolone
    6) Masteron

Also a ECA stack with T3 or a Clen /T3/Keto cycle might work well for cutting up.

joejoe29 is offline New Member
    You can have the best diet in the world accompanied with that whole list of steroids and maybe never look like that. You need to train hard, really hard, eat really clean, really clean, sleep and rest a lot, the more the merrier, lots of cardio on an empty stomach, at this point you could add AAS and watch the results gather. However usually when people say they want to look like certain people well first off it is usually little girls (no disrespect intended) and they hurt themselves trying. There are many factors that go into looking like that and to be totally honest with you discipline is first. Consistant diet and training is key. PS. most of these models are dehydrated to et that thin a layer of skin for the pic. Not assuming he is but most are. Cheers.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the.muscled.lawyer View Post
    Okay

I know that a specific diet ( low carbs probably) and a lot of cardio are mandatory to get this kind of body.

I know that's a matter of genetics...

But what kind of anabos does he use ?

this guy is shredded and a bit bulked
    So thats not you in your avatar is it?

My first cycle was when I was 48. Prior to my cycle people frequently thought I was on juice because I trained 6 x week very intensely, ate very well, and took a shelf load of supplements. It can be done. However, if one is already doing the diet, training, and supplements it's a lot easier with some help from AAS.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Its called hard work and good genetics...you dont need tren to achieve that look....diet and a little bit of sauce goes a long way! The guy in that pic is big but hes no monster...with decent base and hard work you could get like that.

250mg test week 1-16
    600mg eq weeks 1-14
    winny weeks 10-16
    a-dex .5mg eod

Keep your carbs very low, protein high, and fats high! carb up every 3-4 days and bust your ass in the gym...low bf makes you look alot bigger then you are.

awms is offline Senior Member
    You have to realize as well that not everything you see is real...good lighting, and some touch ups go a long way! To be honest this guy prob was not even on anything he is prob just a guy who is lean, has good genetics, a good base, and one hell of a photographer!

Lets say hes about avg height so 5"10...He prob isnt a pound over 175 in that pic...prob about 6% bf mabey 5%....

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Diet!!! What makes you think you have to use any AAS to get like that? He has no real size and the only way to get lean is proper diet. If you depend on tran or any AAS to get like that expect to always be disappointed.
    ^^ x2, hes just ripped, not much size at all

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the.muscled.lawyer View Post
    I don't think that someone could be like this without any ass, this guy is shredded to the bones, and even being on the best diet, I don't think , you will be closer to this body....
    of course some ppl can get like this without gear, i know several ppl who dont eevn workout (play football etc) and are naturally tht lean

well, Rendez-vous in 3 month, I will tell you if I am close to that kind of body

I do a lot of empty stomach cardio, low carbs, high protein, low-average fat

and two times /week, I lift weights.... It seems that I have a bad genetic, but good abs, because with my current % bodyfat, My abs started to get visible.

Of course, I will use AAS only when I will be in a stagnacy time and won't be able to burn the sticky fat... I m not the kind of guy who thinks that AAS will do everything...

You can use any AAS you want, without a proper diet and work-out, results will be almost non-existent...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you only lift twice per week?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Hard work is the key and diet is everything. I have actually gotten better results the last 2 months while off of gear because I tweaked my diet around. I am down from 15% bf to 10%.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glad to see other members jumped in with the same advice saying Diet is the key, not aas. If I was that size I would be eating a LOT more, he's damn skinny. Good for a model if you are into that thing and there is nothing wrong with it except for the constant extreme dieting and most of them seem to get some type of bulimia or eating disorder because they have to worry about looking like that 24/7.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    That look is completely attainable without AAS. Been there, done that and I have average genetics at best.

Thread Information