Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member

Expected change from adding insulin to an AAS cycle?

Hello all, I have posted this question in the appropriate forum but recieved no reply so let me try here as it does involve anabolic steroids as well as insulin .

What kind of gains could one expect to see from adding insulin to a 19 nor cycle? I have looked around but have been unable to find any information on what kind of gains to expect.

schering is offline Junior Member
    I was curious about this as well, and if you were to for how long and would it be too late after a certain point in the cycle? Never used insulin before but what are the actual requirements for them? Would it even benefit a 25 year old as I am still producing it sufficiently? But then again is'nt the point to boost you levels? Maybe a dose of 50mcgs a day or eod? Has anyone used MGF?

graeme87 is offline Member
    I like too shoot slin post workout (humalog) and think it helps with gains. it's hard to put a figure on it but lets just say i gain more using slin and gear than i do with just gear, plus it's cheap too.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the replies,

Graeme, I have read all that I can find so far on the subject and it seems that most feel slin is best used PWO to fuel muscle growth by taking it along with a drink of say 80 gms of whey and 7 gms of creatine and 7 gms of glutamine and approx. 7 gms of carbs ( I will probably use maltodextrin) per IU of slin. Is this the regimene that you have been following. It would seem unless you are doing a workout that would really create the need for this much muscle growth then there is not that much point in using the slin, so I will probably just be using a large dose on back, legs and chest days since and a much smaller dosage on shoulders and guns since I am not that massive YET! lol

FFM

Thread Information