Thread: winny questio

MICHAELD17 is offline New Member

winny questio

Im about to use the liquid winny. It's doses are at 50mg... per1ml... my buddy told me to run it at 1ml a day?... was thinking about running it at half. Worried about the.heavy dosethis is my first time running winny. This is my 3rd cycle. Currently running cyp at 600 an eq at 600 a week on a 12 week. also what would be a safe dose for my woman of the liquid. Thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Stats and cycle history?

50mg/ED of winny is the very minimum I'd recommend for a male.

If your woman doesn't compete, or is not a very serious athlete, she doesn't need winny.

My STATS ARE AT 215LBS. 13.0 bf I'm 5"10 U carry most of my weight in my front and back. Currently running at about 3,400 cals a day 280grams of protein 300grams of carbs 50grams fat. I with you usual shit. Chicken eggs brown rice a little veggies whole wheat pasta no salt nuts. Put on 7lbs in the last 6 weeks. Trying to get to 15-20 all together. I'm trying to eat more I just get lazy. I'm picking it up though.

Ive run sust at 500 a week and eq at 300... Also ran cyp this is my third time all times Ive ran it with just eq. last time I ran it with anavar . But it was just a waste of money only ran it at 30mg for 4 weeks. So this is my fourth cycle. first time I've ran 600-600 of both test and eq... So i want to hit a hard lean with the winny.

I know I said it was liquid I forgot to mention it's liquid oral winny. I'm pretty sure it makes a huge difference

My lady ran anavar at 10mg a day for 6 weeks. She liked it... She was all gung ho about stacking it with Winny this time. She does not compete and she is not an athlete. I think she just like to scare the old ladies at the gym. She is pretty shredded already. Told her I didn't want her to have a little dick thing or go bald.

Any advice is good
    Last edited by MICHAELD17; 03-18-2011 at 02:28 AM.

You should start your woman at 5mg to 10mg a day of winny. It's pretty safe for women since it is more anabolic then androgenic . Men can tolerate 50mg to 100mg everyday. If this is your first time you should stay down in the 50mg/ed range. I have run it at 100mg/eod with good results. My joints feel pretty dry though. My knees hurt some but I look pretty tight.

Was it the liquid oral? Also if she runs the liquid at let's say 10. Then its almost impossible for her to run the liquid oral. I guess she could run it at a qt ml.... at 50mg with good cardio (40mins 4xwk all up hill) I should get some of this far off. I'm pretty block shaped. that an all my friends talk shit about the belly fat.... even though my bf is fairly low. sorry that was a rant.

I've only taken the oral winny not the injectable. Next time I'm doing the injectable due to cost difference. The winny will cut some fat but won't change your natural shape. If you're blocky before winny the chances are you'll still be blocky after winny. You'll just be an awesome looking block.

Cool. Yeah I really don't mind the whole black shape thing. Adds to the illusion that I'm scary mean. I just need to make sure I keep up on the diet.

Thread Information