Majlo333 is offline New Member

sus 250 first cycle 2 weeks in - when does it kick in?

Hi, i'm taking sus250, 500mg a week(250mg twice a week) and it's been 2 weeks now and I still don't feel any stronger.

Is this normal?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Majlo333 View Post
    Hi, i'm taking sus250, 500mg a week(250mg twice a week) and it's been 2 weeks now and I still don't feel any stronger.

Is this normal?
    Any change in sex drive? The test prop in it is in small amounts so you may not feel the test as strong until the test e kicks in (2-3 weeks).

The long esters will kick in week 4 to week 5.

karate-bjj is offline Junior Member
    when I started my sust250 cycle I felt really strong only days into the cycle, but after 3 weeks I felt nothing and now 8 weeks into the cycle I still feel nothing.

I'm not stronger, faster, bigger or anything... I've gained 10 pounds but half of that is fat...

I probably could get similar gain without sust250...

There's only 60mg of Test Prop in sus250 (1ml). Not a lot. If you want faster results you should have gone with Test Prop instead of sus250. I ran sus250 for 12 weeks and got fantastic results (500mg/wk). karate-bjj, I wonder if you got bunk gear.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    There's only 60mg of Test Prop in sus250 (1ml). Not a lot. If you want faster results you should have gone with Test Prop instead of sus250. I ran sus250 for 12 weeks and got fantastic results (500mg/wk). karate-bjj, I wonder if you got bunk gear.
    If I wasn't adding reps to natural 1 rep maxs I would be in question of gear.

karate-bjj is offline Junior Member
    I thought my gear was crap, but I did feel a lot stronger the first 3 weeks, but then my natural tests ran out so I would probably need to use 1000mg/w after the first 3 weeks to keep it working...

my tests have shut down and with the 600mg/w I feel just the same as I did before I started the cycle, but when the cycle started I had my natural test + the sust so I felt really strong, I benched about 30% more then I did before cycle, I still manage the same weight as I did 3 weeks into the cycle but there has been no gain in strength after the first 3 weeks.

HDH
    HDH is offline Junior Member
    I have the same problem! only took 12 pounds in 5 weeks and I feel great and sex is normal

HDH
    HDH is offline Junior Member
    This week I go to 750 week

Thread Information