ausman87 is offline New Member

no growth due to high matabalism possible short term steroid use??

no growth due to high matabalism possible short term steroid use ??
    g'day.. im looking for some advice on steroid use.. I have a very high matabalism and just dont seem to grow i take evolve incredible bulk every day and eat fairly well.. im training for a future career in mma but wont be at a professional level for some time to come... my training involves alot of cardio which doesnt help with muscle growth either, i understand that steroids are no good and very addictive but i dont become addicted easily (maybe due to my matabalism) and had no problem quiting cold turkey when it came to cigarets and marijuana in the past so i strongly believe i can control the addictive side of steroids and discontinue use once the period is would set to use them is finished regardless of muscle gain, i assume most continue use because it never seems enough.. "just a bit more and i'll be happy" ect.. believe me or not, that is not me i am a very strong minded person and dont fall for mental self-trickery like that and would expect to face it after some time of use

I am really wondering if there is any that have less side effects than others (I figure the ones that offer the best growth are probly the ones with the worst side effects, but i wouldnt be willing use anything to severe) and if it is posible to use them for lets say 2 or 3 months to gain some desired size discontinue use and then just maintain that size?? im not looking to become huge, just to finaly turn my abbs into more than just a barely visible four pack and add size to the rest, arms pecs and legs...

once again i know that steroids are no good for the health on the long term ect.. I would really appreciate the advice

Many Thanks
    ausman87

pebble is offline Associate Member
    Didn’t read your post, but you need food.

Steroids will not do anything if you are not eating enough to grow. Learn how to eat to grow. Head over to the diet section for help.

i will defanetly have a look thanx but i think im a pretty good eater.. this morning i've had 2 eggs on sourdough toast, a bowl of yogurt with organic muesli and dried berries and a protein drink, lunch will be two cans of flavoured tuna with salada crackers and a whole grain muesli bar, dinner will be early at 5pm and will be potato gnoci (sorry dont know how to spell that properly), mince, mushrooms and vegies with pasta and then a incredible bulk drink after martial arts work out...

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Steroids simply will not do what you want. You need food to grow with or without steroids, the use of steroids can either allow you to grow faster if you are already growing or allow you to grow past you natural limits if you have maxed out your growth. While some steroids may increase growth to calorie input slightly if the amount of food is sufficient ( tren is marketed for this quality in beef where it is called feed lot efficiency) steroids will not cause you to grow if you are not inputting the calories to support the growth which is bound to be the case in your situation. In addition if you did eat enough to gain while on steroids you would very quickly loose it once back off steroids.

As said above head to the diet section do some research and then ask some questions and work out a 7-8 meal a day diet with at least 1.5 lbs of protein per pound of body wieght and the proper macros and you will be well on your way to natural gains.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just for an example I am far from an ideal eater and today by noon I had input 80 grams of beef, 50 grams of fish and 50 grams of chicken breast 6 baked potatos and a half pound of lentils along with a salad and pecans and 6 pieces of ezekial bread.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    give us your stats, and post your diet, let see how good you are eating, then find a solution for you.

thanx guys obviously my intake is insufficient so i will fix that.. very glad that roids are not the anwser. jumper i will work on the diet and if i still have trouble i will get get back to you, seeing on here what others eat and then thinking about my current diet makes it all obvious...

all the best
    ausman87

Fetch is offline Member
    Yep, diet is the issue. Glad you are level headed about it, we get a lot of people who refuse to believe that proper diet is their answer.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Unless you have a medical condition, a "high metabolism" is no excuse for not growing.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    All I read was the title of your post and I can already tell you need food. Go to the diet section and do some research.

Thread Information