Ill keep this nice and simple
    I'm 24
    6"0
    85 kilos
    11% bf
    training since i was 17.. been serious for 3 years now

Pics are here
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...y!!&highlight= haha

current workout is herehttp://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ng.&highlight=

diet is still to be posted but its all sorted.. if u really want it, ill write it up for you!!

So here's the story, i have just recently made very good friends with a doctor who will prescribe me anything i want, he will do blood tests before/during AAS and PCT so i am here to sort out my next cycle even though i want to wait till im on holidays in may.. but i want to get everything sorted now.

heres the plan:

1-8: Test E 600mg/week
    1-4: DBol ed 30/30/40/50

PCT still deciding and will go off what the doc says but will look like this

1-8: Arim 0.5mg / EOD
    10-14: Nolva 40/20/20/20

goals:
    +10 -15 kilos (very happy if i keep 12) LEAN BULK
    want to keep my bf at or below 10%

also looking for some serious strength gains

so let me know what you think.. cheers guys!
    Last edited by dooie; 03-17-2011 at 03:26 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In your previous posts and profile it states your 23 yrs old. Also in previous threads you have mentioned you have already done a cycle http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rts&highlight=

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Even without Marcus calling you out your cycle is poor at best and you should not listen to the doc on pct most know Jack when it comes to steroids and anchillary drugs.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    In your previous posts and profile it states your 23 yrs old. Also in previous threads you have mentioned you have already done a cycle http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rts&highlight=
    haha marcus nice checking up!! i am 24, my birthday is on the 10th march 1987
    and with my previous cycle i did no PCT and i didnt finish my 10ml of sus (it lasted less than 8 weeks) which is why the heading to this thread is "First REAL Cycle" i had blood tests done afterwards as i was very worried about my levels but lucky for me they were normal!!

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    Even without Marcus calling you out your cycle is poor at best and you should not listen to the doc on pct most know Jack when it comes to steroids and anchillary drugs.
    i agree with what you say about the doc, but its good to have someone i trust by my side and can get regular checkups etc.
    can u please critique me on my cycle.. like i said earlier im not jumping into this and would really like some help to do this right.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    read the profiles on both compounds you want to run paying close attention to the test profile entanate is a long acting ester which will require a longer run the you outlined

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Test for 12 weeks. Run the A-dex during cycle if you have estro issues with the dbol early on. You need to redesign your pct

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Owned by Marcus.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Owned by Marcus.
    Not really brother!! he was just keeping me honest and keeping me accountable!!

so extending the TEST to 12 weeks, will back off the arim to .5mg EOD but use for 12 weeks aswell and will probably run clomid for 4 weeks after cycle running parrallel with the nolva

looking better??

Thread Information