jordans023 is offline New Member

Need help on first cycle

Im 32 5'10 175 11% body fat.... Im looking to get to 190 was thinking test but not sure what kind to take and how much mg a week..... Also wanna know if i should stack since it would be my first cycle? And also wanna know what pct i should be taking after.... Thanks guys

gym_junki is offline Member
    Sounds like u havnt done any research on this at all mate anyways, test enanthate at 500mg per week is a good start, u should not stack for your first cycle because if u get bad sides you will no kno which drug is causing it. As for pct read here on the forums about it and let us kno what uv decided. Goood luck mate

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    With your stats i'd say that frequent doses of food, will get you to 190. Have you checked out our diet section? You can take as much test as you want if you're diets not on track you're not going to keep anything you gain if you gain at all.

Rust is offline New Member
    I'd have to agree with gym and scotty. You should do waaaaay more research if you're asking that question. I've been reading this forum for almost a year and still learn new things every day.

I'm not here to annoy you though. Depending on certain conditions, if you're prone to gyno, acne or hair loss, you should decide between Test Enanthate or Test Propionate . I've read that most people report less side effects from Test Prop, but it requires more injections. More injections = more pain/discomfort. 350-500mg of Test E spread throughout the week for 8-10 weeks will give you significant gains. Significant gains meaning 18-27lbs depending on your diet. As scotty mentioned, you can gain 15lbs without AAS, it will take you longer, more research with regards to your diet, perhaps creatine, and help from the "bodybuilding gods."

Like gym mentioned above, stacking any Test on your first cycle will not prove helpful. If you have side effects it will be difficult to determine the cause. Also, if you make particular gains or like something specific about the result of your first stacked cycle, it will be difficult to know which AAS was the cause. If you ended up looking super cut, was it the test, anavar , diet, or all the sex with the girlfriend? Gonna be hard to tell.

Just my $.02

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Educate before you medicate

thanks guys for help........... if im not prone to hair loss is it better to take enthanate then prop? im 32 years old and have a full set of thick hair .... i have a pretty good diet its just hard for me to gain weight thats why i finally wanna start taking something

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jordans023 View Post
    thanks guys for help........... if im not prone to hair loss is it better to take enthanate then prop? im 32 years old and have a full set of thick hair .... i have a pretty good diet its just hard for me to gain weight thats why i finally wanna start taking something
    stay away from prop on the first go (its ganna be too painful)

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Go to the main site and start doing some research on beginner cycles. Then post up a proposed cycle with a proper PCT and the vets will get back to you. As far as hair loss, just shave your head.

Also post your diet in the diet section before you start a cycle. You mights be supprised by what you learn

thanks guys

thanks guys
    Anytime.

ok guess read a couple of begginer cycles and this is what i like let me know if its good please.... since there saying on ur first cycle dont stack just do a test only cycle i am leaning towards this one......

week 1-10 500mgs enanthate weekly .. thinking 250 on a monday and 250 on a thursday?
    nolvadex on hand in case of gyno
    pct.... clomid (not sure when to take it after last shot)?
    day 1 300 mg
    day 2-11 100mg a day
    day 12-21 50mgs a day

let me know if that looks good for first cycle thanks

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    I think thats a nice cycle.. i think monday morning and thursday eve. for shots... just my 0.2

Mackn is offline Associate Member
    ok guess read a couple of begginer cycles and this is what i like let me know if its good please.... since there saying on ur first cycle dont stack just do a test only cycle i am leaning towards this one......

week 1-10 500mgs enanthate weekly .. thinking 250 on a monday and 250 on a thursday?
    nolvadex on hand in case of gyno
    pct.... clomid (not sure when to take it after last shot)?
    day 1 300 mg
    day 2-11 100mg a day
    day 12-21 50mgs a day

let me know if that looks good for first cycle thanks
    That pct is awful, plus there is no need to take clomid at more than 50mg at a time...

This is my standard PCT.

1-4wks nolva 20mg ed
    1-4wks clomid 50mg ed
    1-4wks aromasin 50mg ed or proviron 50mg ed

yeah that PCT is from a sticky thread that needs to be updated badly. no need to ever take more than 100mg of clomid a day even on the first day.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    stay away from prop on the first go (its ganna be too painful)
    I loved prop on my first time out, I actually missed the days I didn't pin, but there again I'm a sick fvcker.

booze is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Educate before you medicate
    I like that!

Thread Information