pump/run is offline New Member

First Cycle Dbol

I am 24 5'10" 155lbs 9% body fat
    With that said I am training for a several pump and runs spread over the next year. The main goal is the last race which will be the Arnold Classic Pump and run March 4, 2012 The goal of my first cycle is to put on 10-15lbs of lean mass and more over increase my strength. My current diet is 3500 cal, 200gram protein.. Being a distance runner fats and carbs are not my main concern. My cycle is as follows

Week 1-12 testosterone cypionate @ 400mg split mon/thur
    Week 1-4 dbol @ 40mg split daily
    Nova on hand for gyno
    and a 60/40/40/20 nova pct

any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by pump/run; 03-15-2011 at 11:20 PM.

I wrote a little Excel spreadsheet to calculate BMR and TDEE. With your stats you should be eating about 3400 calories if you want to gain about 15lbs lean body mass. So your caloric intake's right where it should be. Your cycle is simple and should do the trick. Be careful of the dbol you could retain a lot of water. How about doing a sus250 cycle? It has the short esters to kick in quick and longer esters to work down the road. I'd add Clomid for your PCT. 100/50/50/50. Have fun bro.

i have considered sus250, and test prop.. but being that its my first cycle and i have never injected anything, i thought id minimize my injections first time around.

does anyone have an opinion of Arimidex . used eod at .5mg for water retention?

Thread Information