ThreeP3t3 is offline New Member

Pinning Question

If I want to run 300ml of Test enth a week. My question is why is it better to pin 150ml twice a week, instead of pinning 300ml once a week?

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    Because of its half life. You'll feel the lows mid way through the week if you're not breaking up your dose. Its not horrible though, but you'll notice it.

Rust is offline New Member
    First, I'm gonna assume you meant 150 and 300MG not ML. Milliliters would be bonkers.

I agree with Johny, with enanthate 's half-life you'll not only feel lows, but as the week ensues the potency of Test E decreases, so you're not getting the maximum "bang for your buck."

Also, breaking up the pin into two sessions decreases the slight pain and time of each shot which helps if you have a tight schedule. Also helpful if you have roommates and don't want someone walking in on you, shorts around ankles, with a syringe sticking out of your cheek.

Ty sir for your answers. yes i meant mg lol

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Honestly, I've done both 2x/wk and 1/wk and I really didn't notice that much of a difference....At least not enough to make me want to stick myself twice per week with a long ester haha

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    op i hope you take your own advice

Some help with Diet
    Hello im new to the site. I came to this site for info on steroids and after reading up on them i realized im not ready for them. So from what ive been reading I should start dieting better. Im 33yrs old 5'8" 206lbs been in and out of gym for 2-3 yrs. not sure on BF hand held says 20% but I know there useless. Id like to get my BF down to 12-15%. Any help would be awesome, I am a very dedicated when it comes to following a plan.

^^this is from one of your other posts
    Last edited by MBMETC; 03-17-2011 at 08:06 AM.

Been awhile since I've been on here, but yes sir at the time I was researching everything about cycles and diets. I appreciate the concern.

Twice a week captain.....or you are ****ing with blood level saturation levels.....like a roller coaster ups and downs.....twice a week keeps them more stable.

Thread Information