MrJimi is offline New Member

Starting my first cycle and little confused ..

I am about to start my first cycle and i am nervous about it , i have been trying to read every where and cant seem to find what i am looking for .. A Buddie of mine put together a stack for me to take , but before i do i am trying to get any advice out there..( yes i have been searching on the forum )

I am 26 years old
    5'11
    225lbs

stack is

Sustanon 250
    Deca -Durabolin Organon
    Dianabol
    Hcg 5000

To be honest i dont know how much to take ,daily , weekly or even where to inject .. I am a bit nervous about the idea .
    I do go to gym 6 days a week and do a very heavy workout. I am not sure what to even expect out of it ..
    Does anyone have any advice for me ?

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    I don't know enough to give advice other than if your worried wait for good advice on here there is lost of smart guys and they will help out

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    Definitely gonna ask what PCT you have planned!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJimi View Post
    I am about to start my first cycle and i am nervous about it , i have been trying to read every where and cant seem to find what i am looking for .. A Buddie of mine put together a stack for me to take , but before i do i am trying to get any advice out there..( yes i have been searching on the forum )

I am 26 years old
    5'11
    225lbs

stack is

Sustanon 250
    Deca -Durabolin Organon
    Dianabol
    Hcg 5000

To be honest i dont know how much to take ,daily , weekly or even where to inject .. I am a bit nervous about the idea .
    I do go to gym 6 days a week and do a very heavy workout. I am not sure what to even expect out of it ..
    Does anyone have any advice for me ?
    How long have you been training for?
    what is your bf?
    whats your pct?
    you only need one compound for your first cycle, try reading in the education threads and that will give you an idea what newbie cycles should look like.

Hcg was the only pct

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    whats your bf%
    multi compounds are not reccomended for first cycles, if you experiance side effects we want to be able to determain their cause (test and deca cause diff sides) so they can be treated accordingly.
    keep the cycle sust only with a d-bol kick (optional)
    you need to research pct and read the profiles on both sust and d-bol
    more research is needed before you cycle

Hcg was the only pct
    hcg is not pct keep reading

Been training for off and on 5 years . Deployed so working out is a every day thing .

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to post your stats, ignoring it wont get your the answers you require.

Stats please,

You also need to go to the pct section and read up because you dont have a pct and dont fully understand it.

i dont know my bf% , I am trying to find a better pct like clomid. I really dont know much about it ,

i dont know my bf% , I am trying to find a better pct like clomid. I really dont know much about it ,
    post pics so we can estimate your bf or at least tell us your weist size measured just below the belly button
    if you cycle with high bf% you are more apt to experiance side effects such as gyno and bloat.
    read the pct stickies as i mentioned above and outline your pct we can help with geting your pct meds we just want to see you outline an appropriate pct we don't spoon feed info here you need to put in the time researching you will run a more succesful cycle when you have a good understanding of cycles and pct.

waist size is 36in

im gonna put you in the 18-20% range you should try to drop to at least 15% before you cycle but without seeing you this is just guess work pics would help.
    any objections to posting your diet in the diet section so we can see whats doin?

If using the clomid as a pct , when would i take it before i begin the cycle or after ?

bruary17 is offline Member
    If using the clomid as a pct , when would i take it before i begin the cycle or after ?
    It's probably in your best interest to steer clear from steroids till you have a better grasp on what your getting yourself into.

Multiple compounds your first time around are not needed. If your serious about it search in the forums for proper first time cycles and pct. pct is mandatory if you want to keep your gains and take the healthiest way back to your own T production. Jump into this without this VALUABLE info and you run the risk of hurting yourself.

talked to my friend said this would be my cycle ..

Weeks 1-11: 500mg Sustanon
    250mg Monday and Thursday

Weeks 1-10: 250mg Deca
    250mg Monday

Weeks 1-10: 30mg Dianabol
    30mg Everyday

Weeks 11-13: Nolvadex / clomid .

Does that sound right .

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You definately should not be using deca on your first cycle. Your buddie is a freaking idiot.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    too many compounds for a first cycle. Take the advice as the others have stated and research this site first for a basic first cycle. Your body fat is too high to begin with, high body fat will cause more sides, including a big risk of gyno. 10 weeks in my opinion is not long enough for a deca cycle. You need to drop everything you have, and if your going to neglect the advice given, a basic test p,e or c cycle would be best. Trust me, if you run this cycle not knowing how your body reacts, you will be shut down, kicking yourself once this cycle is done. And forget about your sex life, it'll be non existant since the only equipment you'll have is a wet noodle. Ever heard of deca dick?

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah...too much for first cycle...run only 1 compound... how you gonna know which compound gives you what kind of side effect??

Thread Information