mustang331 is offline Member

HOMEBREW.. What are your thoughts?

I have some people I know that have and take a Test E. homebrew.. I guess its made by someone.. They all swear by it.. Its got no real label on the bottle.. But price is good..

Anyone ever use a homebrew for Test ? or strictly pharm. grade only?

Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldnt inject anything into me what didnt have a label on the bottle, unless you have made it yourself or you 100% trust the source I would rather pay 5 x as much than some crap what could give me an infection.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    x2 bro

I agree.. Thanks

higgy is offline Associate Member
    There are some pretty good ugl out there....you can't always judge a book by it's cover.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    I brew my own gear **** spending a arm & a leg for over priced pharm grade & I wouldn't buy ugl gear either to many risk like sterility issues underdosed etc

Thats the thing.. its not much cheaper AT ALL than pharm grade.. But I know like 4 people on it.. But they're stacking and very experienced so I can't tell if its the Test or the HGH that's making these guys JACKED.. lol

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nothing wrong with homebrew, so long as it is being made by someone who knows what he is doing.
    It's no different than UGL gear, and usually better. Who needs fancy labels?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Nothing wrong with homebrew, so long as it is being made by someone who knows what he is doing.
    It's no different than UGL gear, and usually better. Who needs fancy labels?
    How will a ugl make good gear when they spent all their money on label makers and shit

Its tough for me.. Because the price again isnt any cheaper than pharm grade.. But these guys swear by it..

Do u want me to try it for u?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    4 sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I wouldnt inject anything into me what didnt have a label on the bottle, unless you have made it yourself or you 100% trust the source I would rather pay 5 x as much than some crap what could give me an infection.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331 View Post
    Its tough for me.. Because the price again isnt any cheaper than pharm grade.. But these guys swear by it..
    Well, if there isn't a huge price or convenience advantage with the homebrew, then by all means go with the HG.

ranman32566 is offline Junior Member
    Is it legal to buy powder over the internet, since it is in raw form?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes you can have up to 5 lbs in your kitchen for research purposes....Sorry could not help it, Hell no it's not legal. Not only will they charge you with possesion, but manufacture and intent to distribute will also be likely.

schering is offline Junior Member
    Bad idea man, unlabed (label doesn't mean shit) homebrew? Homebrew is pretty much UGL without a name/label I doubt any of those UGL's even have a real lab all you need is basic kitchen equip. If you can get pharm grade legit GET IT!!! Don't cheat yourself over a few dollars you might end up spending more or suffering from injecting dirty/bunk product into yourself ***keep in mind once you push the plunger the liquid is now part of your body and there is no getting it out***
    Good luck

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Love home brew! I find it cheaper and i make it myself so im the only one to blame

plus never had a issue with pain, even with prop

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    Love home brew! I find it cheaper and i make it myself so im the only one to blame

plus never had a issue with pain, even with prop
    Same here. Painless Test Prop at 100-150mg/ml is lovely.

Prob never use pharm grade, nor UGL again, unless its given to me free and I trust the source.

boundup is offline Associate Member
    I'll tell you a story. I bought from someone who was a local source. He brewed his own shit. After seeing mediocre results with the gear, I eventually switched after weeks and weeks of searching. Fast forward to two weeks after I get my new gear. Original source tells me he has an abbesses, his second one, because he reused a needle and did not swab the spot before injecting. Needless to say, I will not be supporting this gentlemen in the future.

That said, my new source has full labels, good communication and a recent blood test shows my test is way off the charts. Previous blood test with original sources showed test in the early 1000's.

edit - clarity... hopefully it makes more sense.
    Last edited by boundup; 03-26-2011 at 01:33 PM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    bingo

ranman32566 is offline Junior Member
    Just checking...Was looking to try home brew..but not the type of consequences that come with it..I'll stick to ugl stuff

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If your looking to homebrew, make sure you powder guy is good, as if the powder is shit, the final product will be the same.

I just realized what I said.. ITS NOT HOMEBREW.. It's UGL.. Which I would assume is the same crap... But because many are talking about about differences I thought I would mention that what Im talking about is indeed a VERY popular UGL... Who could I PM about the company? There is a label on it and looks are professionally done.. But we know that means nothing.. Any mods I can PM pictures to? Maybe they can verify ? Thanks

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ only mods/vets who are willing to do a source check.....so make sure they do, before you ask!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have had good luck with my sources.I cant understand how these guys keep getting ripped off.Money bad gear? Dont these guys do any research?

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Homebrew is easy to do with only a small investment up front. My first batch of Enth 250 took a while to do as it was new to me. I just did a second batch of Deca 200 and it took about 1/4 of the time. I've been using them both, they're painless, sterile, I know exactly what I'm injecting, who, when and how it was made, it's properly dosed and way cheaper. Very happy with my decision to go this route!!

Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    Ugl = ???

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
    Ugl = ???
    ahhhh.. Under Ground Labs...

Sulixe is offline Banned
    after getting 2 batches of fake stuff, i was pissed and decided i would homebrew. I make all my stuff 10% overdosed to make sure i get results. My friends love my top-less bottles with a scotchtape that says "test prop 100mg/ml", hah

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I write on mine with a sharpie and then scotchtape over the writting, LOL

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    ugl can be just as great as pharm. i remember one time i went wit my gbro all the way to frisco to meet this guy who created it and design just for bodybuilder who has had yrs under gear i mean it was strong and the only way you can purchase it has to know someone that let you in the clubhouse. And you could not just buy one 50ml bottle had to be atleast 4bottles atleast.
    was the best thing i ever had!

NorthwestShane is offline New Member
    Im new, but have been reading for hours trying to find any specific information on homebrew, such as equipment needed as well as raw product sourcing. Obviously cant ask in forum, so perhaps someone can point me in the right direction to research?

Thread Information